Weekend FF : 'Ehsaas' Part 2 on page 3 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

Beautiful updates ! ...loved it !
Beautiful .yeh dil maange more. Please update soon 
i wish had words to describe what i felt reading it, you are just awesome and you have correctly understood the characters so that now when it is read it seems that we can actually see it happening , wishing for the same look same smile being shared. i sometimes wish the cvs shoud lhave a competetion and may the best romantic scene or plot be enactedi n rreal you would win it for sure πŸ˜†

actually i love all ff wriers work , and sometimes wish cvs visted the forum to see what possiblities are there. too good chaye ka maza dobalaa kardia wah!!
Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Something, he couldn't tell what, stopped him. Now he had no doubts in his mind that he has found love of his life. but.. He didn't want to ruin the moment then and there. He wanted to tell her how much she meant to him. Intimacy will come for sure, but when both agree to it. Before that he wanted a chance to tell her that her mere presence in his life was enough for him to love her forever.

So he just pecked on her forehead. And to make her comfortable, said in light tone..

"Bilkul bachho ki tarah chalti ho... Bas yaha waha gir jati ho, aur phir muze uthana padta hai...chalo ab.. ghar chale?"

uff ! magical.. i can just imagine RaShi in this scene😍
Posted: 11 years ago
Amy di aur kitna intezaar karna padega.
Please update soon.
I missed this thread for quite a long time Amy and I am feeling awe to have read this atleast now
Wow, you are rocking, so beautiful. Keep them coming.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
awesome !!! love to read... thanks !!!!!!