Lalita's take : Kaash they show this today (23.02) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Kaash... for tonight..

Priya  goes  up  to  her  room,  after  enduring  the  scolding  from  Niharika.  She  walks  up  the  stairs  with  tears  running  down  her  face.  She  had  not  cried  in  front  of  Niharika  and  to  tell  the  truth,  she  did  not  even  care  what  Niharika  said.  She  had  never  called  this  lady  "Ma"  and  truly  did  not  accept  her  as  a  mother.  She  was  crying  because  her  love  was  gone.  He  would  not  even  be  in  the  same  room  that  night.  Every  morning,  whenever  she  woke  up  before  Ram,  she  would  spend  5  minutes  standing  by  the  bed  and  watching  her  husband's  sleeping  face. 

She  enters  her  room  and  looks  towards  the  empty  bed.  And  suddenly  gets  a  shock  !  There's  something  wrong  with  the  photo  frame  on  his  bedside  table.  She  goes  closer  to  take  a  look.  There's  a  gap ...  her  photo  is  missing  ! 

Just  then  her  phone  beeps  (she'd  charged  her  phone  in  the  car  while  returning  from  the  airport).  It's  a  message  from  Ram.

"In  case  you're  worrying  about  the  photo,  it's  with  me.  Safe  in  my  shirt  pocket.  Close  to  my  heart.  Bye  and  have  a  Good  Night."

A  smile  comes  to  Priya's  face.  She  blushes  reading  the  message  and  remembering  his  teasing  at  the  airport. 

She  changes  for  the  night  and  ….  goes  to  the  bed.  And  lies  down  on  Ram's  side  of  the  bed.  That  feeling  gives  her  a  sense  of  security.  And  warmth.  And..  love. 

Beep  beep  goes  her  phone  again.  Another  message  from  Ram.

"And  don't  feel  afraid  to  sleep  alone.  I've  left  my  photo  there.  To  take  care  of  you."

Beep  beep  again.  "Aur  tumne  bataya  nahin  ki  tum  kya  chahte  ho  ki  main  hamesha  tumhare  saath………??   I'm  switching  off  my  cell  now  but  when  I  land,  the  1st  message  that  I  want  to  see  is  your  reply."

Priya  smiles  and  goes  off  to  sleep  ……  dreaming  ….  of  Ram.

awww... so sweet... i wish😍
Wow!..Lolitha ji..👏
awesome awesome..😍
how sweet is this😳..i hope too that they will show this..
u made me blushed the way i blush watching RaYa..☺️
thank u sooo much for this wonderful writing..🤗
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
wow,,realy so sweet.keep updating more.
👏Wow wow and wow...👏👏 Kudos to my favourite FF writer..
Lalli tussi great ho!!!!
awwaise hojaye tou kiya baat hai
Awww lalita.. U write so well..  👏  Y don't u join as CV for BALH..?? So cute yaar.. .Kaash they show like this in the show...