Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram Skips flight for Priya 'Mulakat'...

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sweetest Episode..( just skip Nutz part!)

Priya reach Late at airport... surprise...!
Ram was waiting for her and missed his flight for Mulakat with his wifey... loved the Smile on Ram 's face...( he was looking as if he got 10/10 in class! lol)

Lovely eye lock... Priya decides to make sure Ram catches the next available plane...

Hillarious scene the way Priya convinces airport authority to arrange for tickets... Giving excuses of Ram having Doctor 's appointment in US... missing his Medicines... Gosh she even call him Tablet Kapoor in front of them... lol

Ram says.. You really want me to go away from you! ..
Priya replies... Quick NO.. He wants him to be with her always!!
Priya just stops in mid sentence...And Ram keeps on asking What is mean by that... and complete the unspoken words...!!.. Priya just keeps on Blushing...( they will kill us one fine day!)

Emotional yet beautiful farewell of near future Love Birds...Edited by haribol79 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BUT  I  FEEL VERY BAD FOR RAYA😭
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haiii Priya..how can some one be so cute..OMG she was so cute while fightin for ticket..only Priya can act that amazin..

lovely epi..
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jigna

Thanks for the short update with your tadka!!

Cute episodes but had a lot of misses!!

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
ok ok got it..Golu and Priya ji..aap log blush hone mai # 1..but zara hatke zara nazdeek toh aayiyeh boliye and ishq ko samjhe and  melt hojayieh..hum bhi khush aap bhi khush and Niharika  will end up  πŸ˜†

Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh ,man what an epi raya u bring tears to my eyes awwπŸ˜ƒ
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ram skipping flight for a haseen mulakath aur the lighting up of their faces in seeing each other was the best part of the show..
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup wonderful scene...i loved ram's expressions throughout...he really looked a true 'GOLU'πŸ˜† today who is going to miss his 'GOLI' very badly...😊..his expressions were so child-like...:-)
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wepisode was lovely..raya was awesome as always..the incomplete confession was aweosme...ticket counter scene was lovely..