annie~ pg.61- MASSIVE AVI UPDATE [Rani,KaSh/TVD] - Page 7

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Jahnvi-

@Annie: Thank for your sister for me for choosing the pics for Yoochun's siggy. They are just delicious *gobbles it up*
As far as GD is concerned, changes are good once in a while but he needs to get back to work so just let him know that I will surely think about more free time for him in near future ;-)

BIG BANG UPDATE WOULD BE AWESOMEEE!!!

Sure~ 
😆 GD will be back don't worry, hope my Teukie is ready & all set to leave your place! 😛

I'm excited for BigBang update though I have no idea what to do!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG Annie all of the sigs are amazing! Dont doubt your abilities! 
Im not sure who the first lot were but I love the colours and textures you used for them. (Im too addicted to East Asian stuff now to watch anything else now 😆)

Now to my favourite ones, the KPop ones! I absolutely adore them all ❤️, no joke, even the Big Bang ones that you think you messed up but you DIDNT!

My favourites were the Big Bang and YG family ones of course 😆 I dont blame you for not noticing Seung Ri wasnt there, Dae Sung stole the focus with that expression 🤣 Se7en looks like he could be a member with them. I love the colour contrast on the second one. I like the one with GD on his own and the text is fitting. 

The DBSK ones are great, and the pair ones you made were just great. My favourites were the YunSu, KangXi and YunJae ones. Dammit Junsu is seriously messing up my bias list for DBSK, he's seriously so adorkable!

I cant wait for the big update of Big Bang!! I'll start finding links to all the things they've been on and you can pick and choose your what you like 😛
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Nice work! The SaRun, Krystal and ArMi ones I like the most :)
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Sweets soo beautifull work hun👏liked the armi n sarun one's alott😃& those other stars dunno who they are but they also turned out lovely😳

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
breathtaking beautiful creations annie❤️
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Echo.

OMG Annie all of the sigs are amazing! Dont doubt your abilities! 

Im not sure who the first lot were but I love the colours and textures you used for them. (Im too addicted to East Asian stuff now to watch anything else now 😆)

Now to my favourite ones, the KPop ones! I absolutely adore them all ❤️, no joke, even the Big Bang ones that you think you messed up but you DIDNT!

My favourites were the Big Bang and YG family ones of course 😆 I dont blame you for not noticing Seung Ri wasnt there, Dae Sung stole the focus with that expression 🤣 Se7en looks like he could be a member with them. I love the colour contrast on the second one. I like the one with GD on his own and the text is fitting. 

The DBSK ones are great, and the pair ones you made were just great. My favourites were the YunSu, KangXi and YunJae ones. Dammit Junsu is seriously messing up my bias list for DBSK, he's seriously so adorkable!

I cant wait for the big update of Big Bang!! I'll start finding links to all the things they've been on and you can pick and choose your what you like 😛

Thanks a lot!! 🤗

Yup, with Se7en there as well & DaeSung's diva expressions.. i couldn't help it. I only noticed when my sis said, where's SeungRi?!..anyway, need to do a Se7en sig!!😳  

Oh, the dolphin really has that power!! 😆

Sure, send anything & everything you can find..😃
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AngelTeen

Nice work! The SaRun, Krystal and ArMi ones I like the most :)

Thanks, Rae!! 🤗

This content was originally posted by: saher_90

Sweets soo beautifull work hun👏liked the armi n sarun one's alott😃& those other stars dunno who they are but they also turned out lovely😳

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! 🤗

This content was originally posted by: bones88

breathtaking beautiful creations annie❤️

Thanks a lot, Bona! 🤗
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Hii everyone! This is a rather mini-update because it's only a Holi special. Plus, since the holi episodes will be aired tonight, I couldn't find many pics & it's slightly rushed so, you have to forgive me for the crappiness. I haven't played holi for 7 years now, I miss it, this is my way of celebrating?! lol that sounds sad!😳

ArMi-

ArHi-

Virika-

That's all for now, hope you liked it?
Please like/comment.
Thank you!

Love,
Annie~
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Wow Annie, these came out so beautiful👏👏 The one word that immediately popped in my mind when I saw them was 'serene'. Brilliant work!!!👍🏼
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful siggies annie🤗 loveee ArMi and ArHi siggies❤️...Wishing u a very happy holi🤗