Originally posted by -Nahi-

Anniiieee...πŸ€— 1st update was amazing! Looovvveee the sigs n avis! <333

Nahi

xxx

NAHIII!!!!! Thank you sooo much!! πŸ€— 
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

finally DONE drooling?! πŸ˜†

Yes! I was in the dead for a while and it took a lot of self-control and will to come back and be able to write something that doesn't begin with "OMG I wanna take dot dot dot home"πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Jahnvi-

OMG I am reserving this. Be back after the page is done loading and I am done droolingπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

--edit--

warning: this may be quite longπŸ˜†

Starting from the begining :D I don't watch MLTAK but the siggies are beautiful <3 You've done a great job with the different styles and textures you tried. SaRun ones just turned out magnificentπŸ‘ And ZOMG, I love the first Krystle D'souza siggy! It's just so serene and beautiful xD Thank you!! πŸ€— 

On to KPop:
Heeechul!!!! *flails* OMGOMG! He needs to come back from the army already ='( but hey, the banner/siggy is gorgeous. Yes, Heechul, I am patiently waiting O.O It's IMPATIENTLY Waiting I think but I'm waiting works too! πŸ˜† 
DBSK!! And you were thinking you wouldn't be good? Girl, look at what you have done. That sig is just mind blowing.  Thanks!! πŸ€—
Changmin - I know you were worried about the video siggy not turning out well but this is just too good. I love the scene you chose; it's one of my favorites from the show... Nice Catch!!!πŸ˜†  That's one of the one I had to redo..😳
Junsu - I think I just died. First that avi and then the two siggies with the newest pics of hisπŸ€ͺ The text is so apt!!! I think I'll never get over his laugh in this lifetime ^_^ It's an addiction. Makes me wanna keep listening to him all day long.   Yes, declarin' my love for him πŸ˜† & btw, the text in the vid-sig was the song he sang to ChaeYeon *sigh* .. not that I mind sayin' to him or the other way around πŸ€£  
Yoochun - *brain about to shut down* ZOMG! *O*  Need to do more on him.. My sister found the pics I'm grateful for that.
Yunho - *brain completely shuts down* I am now forever dead and will be found in the nearest graveyard. Feel free to join me there! I just looove the first siggy. Gonna use it asap and the second one is just yummy. It's my favorite scene of his for obvious reasons ^_^  Yunho vid-sig came out really well! *phew*
Jaejoong - *coming back to life* Damn this guy even has the ability to wake the dead. Can't form a coherent sentence after this so yeah... umm... extraordinary.  This guy sooo does!!πŸ˜†  
YunSu/YunJae/JaeMin/KangXi/YooSu - I love you forever for this!!! πŸ€— Could you please please please please please PM the link of where you got the YunSu scene from? Me wanna watch watch watch watch. Yeah, sure, don't think it had subs though.
Bi Rain - *forgets everyone else and simply drools*  He needs to come back too!
Big Bang/YG Family - WOW! LOL @the first one cuz there's no Seung Ri but that's okay. The second one makes up for itπŸ˜‰  I have to do more Seungri ones next time!! Btw, next update is probably gonna be BIGBANG!! πŸ˜ƒ
AAAND last but NOT the least: OUR TRADE OFF SPECIAL! :O LOL, I had no idea you were doing thisπŸ˜† In case you are wondering about Teukie, he's doing just fine and is, in fact, having a time of his life. However, as far as GD is concerned, I expect to see him back just the way he left. I am sure you are taking good care of him ;-)  Thanks for takin' care of my Teukie, GD is good too! He says he doesn't wanna go back btw! πŸ˜›

I am sorry for the long rantπŸ˜•... not really!!πŸ˜†  It's fine!! I enjoyed your rant!! Thank you soo much!!πŸ€—

Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago
Awesome Update Annie.. Now which ones to use.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
Originally posted by INTOXIAHCATED

OK..ALL THESE ARE MINE πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

chun chun ke siggy use karungi...chun chun ke avy use karungi ..huhaha 

Annie- haari haari haari mai tere siggies se haari πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
LOVED THEM !! πŸ˜

btw..i have already used one of ur works...widout asking u even..πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot!! πŸ€—
Yup, they ARE yours!! Go ahead!! They are free to use Swaha, no need to ask! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by izanami

asfgdfrddfsjklfffsfcff *FLAILS* Oh God, so so so many beautiful graphics!! Esp. those three above, OMG. Wonderful work, Annie! You really put the chaar chands on Jaejoong *uses immediately*

awww.. thank you sooo much, May!!πŸ€— Means a LOTT!! You like that JJ one?! *phew* my sis liked the JJ vid-sig but she didn't like that one so, I was kinda depressed. oh, well..& thanks for usin' it!! πŸ€—
Originally posted by ...Binny...

Awesome Update Annie.. Now which ones to use.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

BINNY!!! Thanks a lot!!πŸ€— Whichever is the answer! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
@Annie: Thank for your sister for me for choosing the pics for Yoochun's siggy. They are just delicious *gobbles it up*
As far as GD is concerned, changes are good once in a while but he needs to get back to work so just let him know that I will surely think about more free time for him in near future ;-)

BIG BANG UPDATE WOULD BE AWESOMEEE!!!