Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Awesome awesomneawesome work yaar๐Ÿ‘this time you just did stupendeous work with each stuff๐Ÿ˜ƒI juist loved how you made the stylish MG & AT siggs๐Ÿค—

.Echo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Seungri seems close with everyone but how come they ended up in Intimate Note?!.. I had no idea they were awkward.. it was so funny to see them doing the missions!! 
Yes, he does have a business brain,.. promoting Tablo's album for him! ๐Ÿ˜†
GD & CL are good together, I don't mind GD dating her if that happens, I like them both too much~
I can't believe YG would say such thing.. he seems so fatherly lol... i loved his warnings for seungri though!! 

I think he and Daesung had an awkward relationship from when they were trainees - he talked about how he would be lazy and that Daesung and HyunSeung (from B2st) would get annoyed when he wouldnt pull his weight. Their Intimate Note was hilarious though ๐Ÿ˜†
They would make a cute couple but I think anti-fans and even some fans might ruin it for them, as long as they are happy who cares.
YG is one of the biggest trolls around ๐Ÿ˜† I was shocked he would say that but I guess in Korean society its not considered as harsh as it would be here. I loved that part, he didnt know if he should confess and instead it was because he knew he'd do somethign wrong, YG was right then ๐Ÿ˜†
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

Beautiful siggies and Avi's, small suggestion could you make something on Amrita Rao, just whenever u hve time :)

Thank you, Ayesha!! ๐Ÿค— 
Ofcourse, I'll make Amrita Rao sigs for you! ๐Ÿ˜Š
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Originally posted by: saher_90

Awesome awesomneawesome work yaar๐Ÿ‘this time you just did stupendeous work with each stuff๐Ÿ˜ƒI juist loved how you made the stylish MG & AT siggs๐Ÿค—

Thank you sooo sooo much! ๐Ÿค— It means a lot to me!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Echo.

I think he and Daesung had an awkward relationship from when they were trainees - he talked about how he would be lazy and that Daesung and HyunSeung (from B2st) would get annoyed when he wouldnt pull his weight. Their Intimate Note was hilarious though ๐Ÿ˜†
They would make a cute couple but I think anti-fans and even some fans might ruin it for them, as long as they are happy who cares.
YG is one of the biggest trolls around ๐Ÿ˜† I was shocked he would say that but I guess in Korean society its not considered as harsh as it would be here. I loved that part, he didnt know if he should confess and instead it was because he knew he'd do somethign wrong, YG was right then ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh, yeah that BBQ story was funny!!.. & I loved their missions on Intimate Note!!
That is true, antifans & fans are crazy.. I can't believe 100000 of Se7en fans left the fanclub after his relationship was revealed.. they were cute in 2nd half of StrongHeart too!! Minzy & GD are good too..  but yeah, GD&CL should totally date if they want!! I'm a good fan! XD
YG's relationship with BB is amazing.. liked TOP's story about seeing YG as rival, them & their action figures!!.. 
that reminds me, I want GD's back-hug!! ๐Ÿ˜
TaniLovesDB5K thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome stuffs Annie...<3
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaniLovesDB5K

awesome stuffs Annie...<3

Thanks Tani!! <3
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Hii everyone! It's been forever & I'm soo sooo sorry for the Part 2 of my last update that never came, I've been so busy. I can't even remember the last time I made anything so, I have actually forgotten how Photoshop works so, whatever I make in the next update will probably not be the best [both in terms of quality or quantity] but I'll do my best. & I haven't kept up with any shows so, I don't know what to make.. I'd be grateful for suggestions! Hopefully, I'll update soon.
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
req dor my dear sweet lovley friend iss ki sidggies dear texing koi bhihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ST1zZ6p2No

here is the one link , 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZvJRTtcYf8

the second link on his unfirom ๐Ÿ˜›

than in advance๐Ÿ˜Š iss ki video dear 15 angust ka siggies   
Edited by Maharkno1fan - 11 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Hi! How's everyone? It's been forever since my last update! I've been too lazy & kind of busy as well lately. Anyway, as I said before I haven't made anything recently so, I have forgotten how to use Photoshop plus, I haven't watched anything as of late so, I don't know what to make and too lazy to find pics so, I'll mostly be posting stuff from korean dramas I made a while ago.

Armi- 
[as you can tell from a long time ago!]

[i was meant to make these for the MLTAK animated contest but missed the deadline so decided to add the vid-avi & make it anyway with 'versions' XD]
[non-animated]
[animated]

JeeMan-

Secret Garden-
[this took me forever but I am proud of it]

Rooftop Prince-

Kim So Eun-

Cassiopeia tumbleresque quote sig/banner

& FINALLY!!
Xiah Junsu-

[made this a while ago, stacking the videos & cutting frames almost made me cry but i do like how it turned out]

That's all for now. Hope you liked my work!
Please do like/comment.
Thank you!

Love,
Annie~

PS: I will work on the suggestions soon but still OPEN for any more suggestions! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 11 years ago