Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Mouli Ganguly - My take on BALH

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Which recent TV show has appealed to you?

With due respect to everyone, there are only a few shows that appeal to me on television.

Bade Achhe Lagte Hai is a breath of fresh air. I messaged Sakshi Tanwar and others whom I know in the cast and crew after I watched the show.

It is a commercial show, but not the typical show for the TRP. It caters to all kinds of audiences and the love story is dealt with in a mature way and keeps you hooked.

Image: Mouli Ganguly

Courtesy: http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-i-am-not-the-right-person-for-reality-shows-tv/20120221.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phulwafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing...i agree with mouli. ...balh is not a typical trp type show...it is best thing in it.
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks IndYa4u!! Let's add Mauli Ganguly to our list of audience who love BALH!! teh list is growing endlessly!! πŸ˜ƒ
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fosla

Thanks IndYa4u!! Let's add Mauli Ganguly to our list of audience who love BALH!! teh list is growing endlessly!! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. looks like everyone is a fan of BALH..
Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great! I agree with her. It is not a TRP generating show. Doesn't have nonsensical drama, discussion over dhoklas and tea, unnecessary shedding of tears, husband treating wife like doormat etc. 
Instead the show focuses on love which can be discovered at any point of time and the sweet/sour relationship between husband and wife. 

Thank you to the makers for a different show! πŸ‘
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS YES BALH IS THE COOLEST SHOW WITH THE COOLEST ACTORS RASHI AND BALH FOREVER AND EVERπŸ‘
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Indya.. The list of celebs glued to BALH is increasing.. Good for BALH!!