Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Is BALH going the Dhadkan way?

macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys,

I'm sure most of you must have watched Dhadkan movie. Somewhere I have a feeling that BALH will be going that way too. If you have not watched the movie, here goes the story of the movie and how it may resemble to BALH.

Akshay Kumar and Shilpa Shetty are tied in an arranged marriage.

Akshay Kumar knows everything about his sautela family but he always showers them with love ignoring their hatered because he thinks they will change one day. 

Shilpa Shetty, after entering akshay's house notices how akshay's sautela family play with him, always using and throwing him. Akshay's sautela maa plans to defame shilpa.

One day when akshay has to go out on a business trip all of a sudden, akshay's evil brother tries to take advantage of alone shilpa shetty (heroin/akshay's wife in the movie) to create a bad image of hers infront of Akshay.

By the time Akshay return home, Shilpa will be shown as a culprit of the house. Seeing his sautela family insulting his wife, Akshay throws the sautela family out of his house. He does not take a word against Shilpa.

By the way, akshay's onscreen name in this film is RAM too...

Now coming to BALH... it is resembling Dhadkan's story a lot...

If you noticed, Ram had tears when apeksha hugged him. During their honeymoon, he kept repeating how bad he was and all that. Remember, he used to say that he did many bad things in his past. 

In yesterdays episode he was not ready to name the new company after sid.

Does this mean that he knows everything but is keeping quiet and taking care of his sautela maa and family just because of the WADA given to his Bauji?

May be he wanted to protect krishu ji and apeksha, his real family from niharika's bure chaal??

And one more thing to note...

In yesterday's episode niharika said she will do a dhamaaka this time.
In the new promo, ram is leaving to usa

Looks like niharika makes a plan and creates a situation where he has to go to US
And during that time she wants to do all the dhamaaka to defame priya...

I think sid will try to take advantage of Priya and Ram will never believe in the evil trio...

Do you think something like that will happen in BALH?
Please share your views. And kaan pakad ke sorry... for the long post 

- MACARONS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

yeah i knw there's similarity with Dhadkan.. but no yaar.. Sid wouldn't dare to do any such thing with Priya... n after the haar wala issue.. aisa maaza chakhaya usne Sid ko.. so no chance ! don't worry.. aur agar aisa kuch ho bhi jaye.. Ram will only believe his beloved wife😳
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Overall idea seems plausible..apart from Sid trying to take advantage... that part Ekta might replace with something else...

Yes, lot of times I feel Ram knows what is exactly happening but is deliberately blind to it (even during diwali, he have that dialogue to Ashwin...I am a successful businessman and I know whats goin on).. but on the other hand, some things don't make sense... locking up his sister (apeksha) in jail before his marriage was absolute nonsense. 

Also, another blooper would be .. if Ram knowing true character of Sid etc, still blamed Vikram for the necklace... then again, showed his anger at Vikram for suggesting that Sid was stealing from the company etc..

Seems more like CVs don't know where they're finally gonna land up.

But yes, overall, your idea, in a macro way, seems definitely possible. 
ramdevsan thumbnail
firstly i was also thinking the same...but now i dont think...as he always say his family love him more then he love them...he always faith his family...if he had transfer his property to priya name..it is onlty bcoz to make priya part of his property also...as other member of family have part on property...so that she also feel as part of kapoor family in real sence.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One never knows. Ekta Kapoor shows are unpredictable. Never know what might happen next. I think that he might have given the company to Priya? ðŸ˜Š
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no i dont think it will take a new and improved track