Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Big Things, Little Things for 20th Feb 2012 Episod

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont understand why no one likes today's episdoe, in my mind it was one of the best one ever. I understand that woman is potrayed as victim  but guys this is the best way to bring social message to our household dont you think? if any young ones are watching, tell them see this is what you shouldnt be putting up with, this is wrong. Kids love visuals and what best way to show that this? So for this I thank the CV's to make a show where I can tell my niece that if you are ever treated like this, walk out...this is WRONG!!!!! Now back to the original topic:
BIG THINGS:
Loved how Arnav said why are you over-reacting???exactly!!!! guys why are we overreacting? Lets take the good and be happy and weed out the bad and use it as social message. I will not support DV EVER...I have seen how those ladies suffer, I see it every single day and to be honest I am going to ask permission to show this series to them. Lets look at this, they are married, granted he said for 6months but who knows what will happen in six months? Either Arnav will change then wont we love the crow he eats???imagine the grovelling he will do to win back her love and all and if he doesnt change then again a great message passed to us. And khushi would be free from this prison? so its a win-win situation for us either way.

I still dont get Payal's slient mode and Anjali's constant tears...seriously these two need to move on. Khushi and Arnav's silence clearly says that even though its kind of weird marriage they both are at sync and already behaving like husband and wife. Not giving out secrets and all. Arnav should not have left khushi like that but then again he should not have dont many things that he did. He obviously is not thinking straight. I mean when is he planning to tell his sis about jija??when she is delivering the baby??if she cant handle it now how will she deal with it then? anyway i will worry about it 6months later.

Loved how he said you find importance in mangalsutra and sindoor, here you go!!! he could have just said no put it yourself and do as i say...she would have agreed but he didnt so very small point to him. Loved how Khushi's dad blessed her weirdly. And loved how khushi still didnt say anything...I know more is to come...

LITTLE THINGS:

Stop the crying both anjali and payal that is really getting on my nerves. Khushi has an excuse whats yours? yeah yeah your brother got married but seriously limit your tears...

Its a good thing khushi got disowned, I mean imagine being in a family who doesnt want to do background check and marry her off to a married man and then telling her to be queit, emacipate them khushi i would say but they made things easier...

END NOTE:

Guys Arnav is very physical in expressing himself with khushi. Now that they are under one roof lets wait and watch the fireworks. I think this is a brilliant message to youngsters that these are the things they should avoid and if someone treats them bad fight back. Also we know emotions are high as anything right now so give them a break please. How many times when we are very very angry and upset have done or said things we dont mean and then regret???let arnav get to that stage and see him squirm. Barun and Sanaya rocks to please dont give up on them, bear in mind this is fiction because I know this with 200% certanity that if in real life any of us met a guy like ASR, we will not talk to him after the first convo...who agrees with me??? this is fiction so it is made to look like this. Like Zee_News said there will be rona dhona first and then we will get what we are wanting so why not be patient and wait for that?? we all have life outside this forum right??lets concentrate on that and once when everything is well we can then talk about it?

Remember folks the Show needs us more than we need this show...we can always find another show but to find loyal fan following is impossible so the directors wont disappoint us, trust me on this one. They know we love arnav khushi and we will get them no doubt, just not yet...So please please dont give up on this show or barun sanaya and please see how it goes???

Sorry i didnt mean to hurt or offend anyone, but any and I mean any feedback is welcomed, please dont be shy :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
What no feedback????😭
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
👏LOOL totally agree.. haha at payal and anjali .. yeah they annoy me .. i hope payal does something .. !! if she doesnt we know where here royalties are.. or hope NK does something..

vibha28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobeeta

👏LOOL totally agree.. haha at payal and anjali .. yeah they annoy me .. i hope payal does something .. !! if she doesnt we know where here royalties are.. or hope NK does something..

Thanks yaar😊 I loved really loved today's show and I am happy that they passed this message...payal is a crybaby i wont talk much about her as she annoys me but thanks for the lovely feedback 😊