anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys dont u think palki is going to turn this show into typical daily soap. I thougt that d3 serial is totally different from all the serial. But bye palki word i thougt she is going to turn this story into dmg 2 bcoz she as give kriyaansh love story a puppy story which is not done. Palki mam if u want we r ready to help u to bring shakti back but plz dont put new girl in rey life this will spoil the whole story of d3. Bcoz rey is incomplete without kria and without them their is no kriyaansh and this r the important part of our life bcoz we hve got lots of inspiration from them we came 2 know about true love true friendship by watching them all 12 member of d3 this 12 member r the soul of d3 nobody can take thir place .and special in rey life we can't see a new girl . Plz mam as amar said that u r the mother of d3 so plz mam bring shakti back . We r ready to wait for e months or till she does'nt finish her cource till that time u can put full forcus on swaron love story or else u can show that rey is planing toconvence kria mom that she allows her to dance or like rey come to know the truth of kria mom y she hates dance. Plz mam do something but no new girl entry this might spoil our show as it is we know that half of them as stop watchin d3 and half will stop watching if the new girl enter in rey life bcoz it wont be digest for us we want only kriyaansh no other girl beside rey. This is the story of d3 dil dosti dance dont turn to heartbroke story otherwise the d3 name should be changed in heartbroke name bcoz it as already broken lots of heart by the promo of kriyaansh by looking that promo i think monday should not come .

So guys do u agree me if yes give commends and help me to bring shakti back to program

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krittika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Palki Ma'am said that they had given many options to Shakti, and also tried really hard to make her stay, contrary to what most people think.

That's what she said on the interview.. so dunno :S