desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

DOTW

to all veterns or even newbies of the siggying world : we all know our world isn't limited by defined lines and there have been times where a certain "trend" has taken place here... I know for sure in the past 4-5years I've been here I've seen many and some which have beomce my all time favorite styles that I incorporate in my siggies even today! Some examples of what I've seen are: notebook paper overlays, blinking hearts, glitter borders, glowing text, animated siggys, motion blur text, etc etc...

So what are you guys favorite siggy trends? or some that you've noticed in general?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I see colored borders everywhere!! colored backgrounds! people use black background a lot!

all kinds of blur on text is used by almost every sig maker!

light textures/scratchy textures r used often!

blinking borders and glitter stuff was used by sig makers when I joined IF first in 2006! 

like I said..colored borders is used by every sigg maker..even if the person has just start sigg making! :)
tehreem. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These days i see these Mustache and heart background and icons with whiskers everywhere like literally 

and especially on twitter and  tumblr every other person is using this type of icons and BGs. I'll admit that at first i thought that its really weird but now i guess this new trend is growing on me :P
credit to http://twitter.com/#!/Twinklingicons for the pictures.
Edited by tehreem. - 12 years ago
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I like the glowing text everywhere and the use of blur my fav!!! and the borders they add I love them!!! even when i see some ppl merging 3-4 scenes in one avi and using Lighting it make its glow and use of dark colors 
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like glowing text with little blurryness in background,coloured borders
As @notfadedaway said blinking borders and glitter stuff was used by sig makers long time back
Siggies having different textures layers

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like how some have made their siggy's/avies sharper and clear it really brings out the siggy/avi I love the glowing textures and even the fonts go so well!
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I've seen Bokeh textures being used almost everywhere!
And then that paisley texture style became popular a while ago