Celebrity Fan Clubs

**Angel** and ~@Demons@~(RP) Fan Club - Page 118

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday's episode with Yuvraj Parashar was strange!!!!!

I mean it was hard to relate a guy from the film industry getting married at 15!!!!!

I think the problem in his marriage is that his wife cannot adapt to life in Mumbai and also in the entertainment industry!!!!!!!πŸ˜”

Acchi bahu aur acchi maa hai according to his parents and thus how can such a girl be able to keep up with him!!!!!!

It is sad to know he is ashamed of her!!!!!!Unhappy Unhappy

I was shocked when I heard he has two teenager kids!!!!!!!😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Today's episode continued with Yuvraj Parashar!!!!!!

I was realy upset when the buzzer was pressed at hiim being molested by a famous director was true or not!!!!!!

I really wanted to know if his accusations against Onir were true or not!!!!!

Well the other question was similar and from that it seems that his accusations may not be true!!!!!

His father had disowned him!!!!!Magar yahan clearly sab chale aate hai!!!!!

His film was a flop!!!!!Masand had called it "the most unintentionally funny film of 2010"!!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Hardly a movie worth getting disowned for!!!!!!

Like almost every other contestant he has also cheated on his wife!!!!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’Nowadays I know what the answer to this question is going to be!!!!!!

He got out on the question that he likes being with men more than women!!!!!Seems like having done with both he is confused!!!!!!πŸ˜•

XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Shaina_b

Then KD will himself lose the case!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Really now... i have to say this

You and Your KD LoveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
awaazilicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Shaina_b

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!! - thanks very much for loving the os

Raj is too much and when Viktor asked for an explanation sab kuch Naina ke sar pe daal diya!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - hehehe ghabrahat me ose kuch or nahi sujha

They again started fighting about Raj drooling over Selene!!!!!    - pura jhagra osi baat ka to hain 

Viktor's comment about their argument was too funny!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - yes it was 

Huda is really hyperactive and as usual bhool gaya ke yeh log hindi nahi samajte!!!!!    πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - ab gadhe ko kahase akal aane lagi 

Yudi is back with his favourite question!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  - yes poor Yudi

Bolo ab tak inlogo ko pata hi nahi tha that Michael is a hybrid!!!!!πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ- it was a big surprise 

Aur toh aur Marcus is also a hybrid!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - yes surprises and surprises 

Viktor is so angry that he called the briefing off aur sab bach gaye while Viktor and Marcus started fighting!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - they very cleverly got out of it 

Huda is stupid aur usse Michael ke baare mein isiliye pata tha because Michael had told him himself!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - yes otherwise how is the bird brain to figure anything out 

Yudi bhi naa aise waqt mein Viktor se jaake pucch raha hai that can he become a hybrid too aur ish baat pe usse zoro ki padi!!!!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ - hehehe ab kya kare poor poor yudi 

Bechara jab dekho everyone is scolding him or slapping him!!!!!    - haan oska to badluck hee kharaab hain 

They again started fighting which gave the audience great entertainment!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - thats what the show is all about

Ab itne fights aur suspense hoga with so many love stories and everyone with a motive toh show toh hit hoga hi naa!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ - of course 

This Kraven is such a sneak and had reported about the fight between Rajveer and Michael!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ - thats his job 

Viktor thinks Selene is very obedient when in reality she too is doing things behind his back!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - as its said looks can be deceptive 

Naina and Selene have to break into a fight at every point!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ - basicly they can't stand each other 

They diverted Viktor's attention and pretended that all was fine, thus hiding their secrets successfully!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ - yeh they had to save theirselves anyhow

Raj signaled Naina and Naina was annoyed but she still played along!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - after all she listens to everything he says 

Selene and her being on good terms ke baare mein kahe sakte hai ke yeh baat kuch hazam nahi huyi!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - i know its hard to digest 

Kraven was trying to say the truth magar kisi ne usse bolne hi nahi diya!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† - kese bolne dete warna bandha phut jaata 

So both the gangs want Kraven out of the way aur sahi bhi hai as woh sabke liye musibaat banta jaa raha hai!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ - yes he is a common culprit

It was very surprising when Viktor and Marcus themselves appeared on stage all of a sudden!!!!😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² - that was the biggest surprise of the show 

Sabke pairo taale zameen khisaak gayi and they all turned paler!!!!!    - yes all of them became afraid 

Viktor and Marcus kept pointing them out one by one and said that each had a solid reason to kill them!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ - of course all had motives 

All of them are running off to save themselves!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ - hehehe paagal hain jo suli pe charne ke liye ruke

Finally they said that the real culprits are Kraven and Bhargav and both knew it wasn't true yet no one is ready to listen to them!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - well the villains are villains even if they are not guilty 

Yudi used his brain and logically said that when did vampires come back as spirits!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - the only smart one out of all 

Navin is really mad at him for spoiling his show and he himself had brought in the fakes to make his show a hit!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - yeh he had worked so hard and yudi had to spoil it 

Everyone is now really angry at Navin and just want to kill him!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ - yes kyu ke on sabka tamasha jo banaya osne 

Navin ne yeh accha kaha that he is already dead aur ab ek bhoot ko aur kitna maarega!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ - hehehe correct 

Yudi ne apna muh kholke finally bata diya sab ko that in reality Viktor and Marcus had killed each other after a boiled up argument and he had seen it!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - again the smart one out of all 

Yeh Navin ne apne show ko hit karwane ke chakkar mein kya kya nahi kiya!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - anything and everything 

Usse sab pata tha aur usne Yudi ko end tak chup rehne ke liye kaha tha!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - yes he was his confidante 

Yudi ne wakai muh kholke Navin ki band baja di!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ - haan ab wo gaya kaam se 

Finally they executed Kraven and Bharghav and it was hilarious!!!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ - first time an execution sounds so hilarious 

It was great to see Rajveer and Michael kill Bhargav and Kraven!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - yes the heroes always kill the villains 

Wakai indono ne bahut musibaate khada ki hai Rajveer aur Michael ke liye!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ - make that have made their life hell 

The ending was a great surprise indeed after all the suspense you had build up!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - i'm glad u really loved the whole story and the ending 

Now I am sure all of them can do whatever they please with all the obstacles out of the way!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š - sure now they r free 

It was just hilarious!!!!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ - thanks very much 

The story was awesome and too funny!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - i'm glad u really loved it that much 

awaazilicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-suhana.dixit

Hi Arwa

ending was just superbπŸ‘πŸ‘ - thanks very much 

Why does Raj always try to put all his blames on Naina.they end up fighting as always and Victor had to intervene to stop them. - hehehe well they both love to just put responsibilities on each other 

Huda is really too much.he needs more bloodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Marcus and Victor were shocked to know that Micheal is a hybrid.😲😲 - yeh all of them are characters for sure 

but there was 1 more shock remaining when Marcus revealed that he too is a hybrid.😲😲 - yes surprises for sure 

that led to a another fight between Victor and Marcus and rest were spared.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - well that was the whole trick 

Poor Yudi got slapped twice for nothingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† why do they all end up fighting every time while Bhargave and Kraven were enjoying the scene. - what can i say Yudi is the poor guy in all of this and well fights are the usp of the show

no1 let Kraven tell the truth coz they knew they wud b in trouble then. - yes he was going to reveal a big truth 

Both Marcus and Victor appeared on stage and every was shocked to see them.They accused all and then blames Kelvin and Bhargava. - hehehe yeh both were accused as they are the original villains 

But Yudi spoiled the game by revealing the truth and Naveen was in grave trouble.Every1 pounced on him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - yes he was the big mouth

but he syrely knew how to get out from that situation. - of course as he is the narrator and writer of the whole show

In the end Kraven and Bhargava were executed and every1 rejoiced after that.
Nice ending Arwa..quite a different fiction.πŸ‘πŸ‘ - thanks a lot for loving the ending so much and the whole fic over all. 

awaazilicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-shreyamathur_18

hey Arwa😊

super duper exiting and an hillarious partπŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† - thanks very much for loving it

saari ki saari Ramayan aur Mahabharat ho gayi yahan to  viktor, marcus, yudi, bhargava, kraven sab ek se badh kar ekπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - yep a whole bowl full of soup of characters 

and the Naveen himself poori baat pata thi lekin apne hi show ko hit karane ke chakkar mein kya kya naatak karwae hain sabse infact wo to nakli viktor aur marcus ko bhi le aaya par bechara Yudi sach mein bhola hai poore show me chup chaap tha aur end mein sab kuch bata diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - hehehe yeh he wanted his show to be hit at any costs so he chose to use all means for it 

waise to sab hi doubt mein the kaun kaun maar sakta tha unhe lekin yudi ne apna muh khol ke naveen ki bhi band bajwa hi di i  think naveen deserves thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - hehehe yeh finally oska bandha phuta 

and the execution of bhargava and kraven wow never think of that karega koi aur bharega koi aur🀣🀣 - well as it was an execution so there had to be one 

it was the part in which i did not stopped laughing such a hillarioua part more than the last oneπŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ˜† - i'm glad u really enjoyed it 

well rajveer sir and naina can be described like this also i never ever imagined and neither i thought of itπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ - yeh they can be experimented in ways 

do write more on these types of takes it will be great if you continue writing on these different plots😊😊 - surely wud try to continue entertaining u all 

awaazilicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Mahak Sinha

Here comes my comment on last part of TTI,  a big sorry for commenting too late  - its okay

Wow Arwa what a suspense u made.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - im glad u really liked it 

πŸ˜†I mean after seeing a lot of clippings in all 3 parts finally we got to know that Naveen n Yudi knew the truth from beginning.😲  πŸ˜²  πŸ˜² Naveen made Yudi shut up until this drama reaches to it's climax. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
πŸ˜† - yes they both were the masterminds of the whole drama

All diverted Victor's attention hiding their secrets successfully πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›. Kraven poor he was saying it again n again but how could he justified himself without any proof. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - yes they were very clever in getting out of it 

When the topic was going to have their romance as motive of them killing Viktor n Marcus Rajveer smartly signaled Naina πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ and though Naina was irritated to the core but she still helped with proving her n Selene as nothing happened between them, πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ - yep they had to do something to get out of the whole mess

The most surprising thing was when Viktor n Marcus all of a sudden appeared at the stage n they said that each of them present there had a solid reason to kill him. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - well it was true as they all had motives to become the killers

Huda once again proved himself dumbo πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, as people thought he is smart but he told that Michael himself told that he is a monster. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - gadha hamesha gadha hee rahega

Yudi first time used his brain n gave a logic which surprised all of them and now Naveen was about to beat him for spoiling his show like it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - yes he most innocently spilled the beans

Wow Naveen ur brilliant n finally u escaped from beating of everyone revealing the suspense that both super idiots killed each other after a fight where their blood boiled up to extreme levels. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - yes that was the climax of the whole show

Awesome SS Arwa, keep it up this superb work. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ - thanks a lot Vertika for loving the whole fic in all

awaazilicious thumbnail
ok guys here is the link to the new RP FC 

Shaina_b thumbnail

Goodbye to the 107th RPFC!!!!!!!!

😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Now We go on to the 108th RPFC!!!!!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Where Rajveer will say "Will You Marry Me?"!!!!!!!

😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š