Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by anamika2010

nice creations...liked it...
punam
Thank u sooo much Punam Tongue
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Originally posted by -MzIndependant-

LOOL ahaa just do the puppy face ennit,it probz won't work with you cuz you'll probz scare her offROFL aah blad divorce me I've got plenty of hubby's to keep me going & foz is one of em ;) ROFL
Hawww shuraaap kameeeni blud I have such a innocent face and ur callin me scary maree tu ROFL my Urdu is getting crap marn and I'm taking lessons ROFL
ShockedUr havin a affair with pod behind meOuchOuchI'm sooo hurt I'm going 2 get drunk and cry my heart out ROFLROFL

Pssht innocent & you? My ass is more innocent than you yhhROFLblad ur Urdu was never good in the first placeROFL Ohh I was gunna tell you bout it but she said not to tell you cuz you'll probz kill herROFL awwwh drunk with boost? Have fun & tell me if you sleep with anyone on the wayROFL

Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

LOOL ahaa just do the puppy face ennit,it probz won't work with you cuz you'll probz scare her offROFL aah blad divorce me I've got plenty of hubby's to keep me going & foz is one of em ;) ROFL
Hawww shuraaap kameeeni blud I have such a innocent face and ur callin me scary maree tu ROFL my Urdu is getting crap marn and I'm taking lessons ROFL
ShockedUr havin a affair with pod behind meOuchOuchI'm sooo hurt I'm going 2 get drunk and cry my heart out ROFLROFL

Pssht innocent & you? My ass is more innocent than you yhhROFLblad ur Urdu was never good in the first placeROFL Ohh I was gunna tell you bout it but she said not to tell you cuz you'll probz kill herROFL awwwh drunk with boost? Have fun & tell me if you sleep with anyone on the wayROFL
Ur ass who see's dat u jackass ROFL shuraaap kaii it was oakishhh ROFL I'm sooo gonna kill her watch let me cum on twitter about 10ish thn u and her watch ROFL kameeenian besharam gyals ROFL nooo I'm drinking proper vodka I've becum devdasi CryCryCryHawww wht do think I am a **** tauba why couldn't my ears burst before I heard this ROFLROFL
Blad loads of ppl see it don't you know ;) ROFL ahem sure it was -.- ROFL pssjt yhh yhh c'mon then ennit me & her are twitter married anyways she'll save me ;) ROFL besharam?! Blad i'm bare shareef kaiiROFLhaaaw drinking vodka go on then (bet it's probz Ribena ennui)ROFL blad shuraap you shout more than the auntiesROFL