Thank u sooo much Faiza ðŸ˜›
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by anamika2010

nice creations...liked it...
punam
Thank u sooo much Punam ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by KaShGurTiLuverr

Hawww shuraaap kameeeni blud I have such a innocent face and ur callin me scary maree tu 🤣 my Urdu is getting crap marn and I'm taking lessons 🤣
😲Ur havin a affair with pod behind meI'm sooo hurt I'm going 2 get drunk and cry my heart out 🤣🤣

Pssht innocent & you? My ass is more innocent than you yhh🤣blad ur Urdu was never good in the first place🤣 Ohh I was gunna tell you bout it but she said not to tell you cuz you'll probz kill her🤣 awwwh drunk with boost? Have fun & tell me if you sleep with anyone on the way🤣
Originally posted by -MzIndependant-

Pssht innocent & you? My ass is more innocent than you yhh🤣blad ur Urdu was never good in the first place🤣 Ohh I was gunna tell you bout it but she said not to tell you cuz you'll probz kill her🤣 awwwh drunk with boost? Have fun & tell me if you sleep with anyone on the way🤣
Ur ass who see's dat u jackass 🤣 shuraaap kaii it was oakishhh 🤣 I'm sooo gonna kill her watch let me cum on twitter about 10ish thn u and her watch 🤣 kameeenian besharam gyals 🤣 nooo I'm drinking proper vodka I've becum devdasi ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­Hawww wht do think I am a **** tauba why couldn't my ears burst before I heard this 🤣🤣
Blad loads of ppl see it don't you know ;) 🤣 ahem sure it was -.- 🤣 pssjt yhh yhh c'mon then ennit me & her are twitter married anyways she'll save me ;) 🤣 besharam?! Blad i'm bare shareef kaii🤣haaaw drinking vodka go on then (bet it's probz Ribena ennui)🤣 blad shuraap you shout more than the aunties🤣