~~thread fr weekend ...veena~~finl updt on page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
hi frnds i am here with a new thread...its about weekends actully IF me bade achhe lagte hain k liye tamam thread h about picturs,videos cmmnts about serial...all that bt there is nthing fr weekends aur hame balh itna pasand h ki uske bina 3 deen 3 saal ki trh lagte hain ...to mne socha ki kyun na kuch aisa kiya jaye ki hm weekends bhi enjoy kr sake...πŸ˜‰

first of all...

you know as i hv sm imagination about balh...to mne socha ki ...(jo ki bht krti hu)...kyun na ise ek mst weekend time pass k roop m enjoy kiya jaye...so fr that i create it...here we hv to do sm funny cnversation about my imgnry weekend bade achhe lagte hain...

i will make a story in three parts fr friday saturday and sunday with my fully faltu imagination...& after that we start a cnversation & other imagination realated to that story ...m
Edited by veena23 - 12 years ago
gr8 post veena and gr8 start to your ff plz update soon you are a saviour with the weekends cominπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by jainneha

gr8 post veena and gr8 start to your ff plz update soon you are a saviour with the weekends cominπŸ˜ƒ

thanx neha still think on that...bt u should also give sm ideas about it...dear...lol
awsome idea & awsome thread. looking forward to rest of the weekend. thanks
Veena

It's u guys who make our weekends tolerable!! Please continue FF.. I loved the thread.. will keep visiting during theboring weekend!

Thanks~!Great work as always!
Nice thread veena continue soon hm tmhe tolerate krne k lye tayar h it was awesum luved it
Veena this is so sweet..😳
thanks for writing this wonderful FF in this boring weekend..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by anizor

awsome idea & awsome thread. looking forward to rest of the weekend. thanks
THANX DEAR ITS A TOTALLY TIMEPAAS--------HEHEHE
Its Lovely Veena..

That Cutieee Teddy Bear with Pen at writing table reminds me of Gollu Darling... so sweetuuu

thanks...
Originally posted by haribol79

Its Lovely Veena..

That Cutieee Teddy Bear with Pen at writing table reminds me of Gollu Darling... so sweetuuu

thanks...
ME 2 WHEN I WAS POST IT----HAHAH-----πŸ˜†