singhalharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys i think its exit tym for dadi in show...the way niharika said pehle dadi ko raaste se hatana hoga   to i think she will sent dadi to gaon   varagh   so is it exit tym for dadi in show????                    Bt i dnt want her to go..she is tooo cute and vo gayi to dadi ko kaun maneyga so plzz ekta dadi ko mat nikalana   and if dadi go paka raya separation is next

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
ohhh nooo i don't go dadi she's sooo funny
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love daadi and rishub so much. will miss daadi if she will go for a while and dont want her to go. she is a shield for raya
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I don't want rockstar Dadi to leave..The one who can be a speed breaker in Niharika's plans is Dadiji...Yes Niharika would want to get rid of her thorn in the flesh.Hope RAYA stops N in her evil track by not allowing Dadi to leave 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Singalharsh

Absolutely right prediction! Dadi is a big hinderance for Nih! So she's gonna get Dadi out of the pic.. but guess what.. Rishabh's suspicious looks towards NIH tells me that he's gonna protect RaYA! Dadi might go on a yatra soon!

naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also think nih will send dadi first ...to accomplish her plain.
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont worry raya will not be separated i feel they will emerge stronger
soumya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chill guys ! Niharika won't succeed in getting rid of dadi...even if she does Rishab is there so her  all attempts will fall flat on her lips oops! on her face🤣she is flop queen. Her days are numbered.
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nik knows DADI's weakness may send her by saying something about her gaon mein kuch hogaya or something...and DADI may go thinking that she has to take care of her gaon also as now she thinks RAYA are getting closer and RA will take care of Pri and she may ask Rishabh to give her daily khabhar and walk away to her gaon anything can happen in EKTA MATA serial baba
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

<font color="#ff0066">Singalharsh</font>

<font color="#ff0066">Absolutely right prediction! Dadi is a big hinderance for Nih! So she's gonna get Dadi out of the pic.. but guess what.. Rishabh's suspicious looks towards NIH tells me that he's gonna protect RaYA! Dadi might go on a yatra soon!</font>

Hey Angie... How about Daadi Exist (hope not though!) & Priya's Naani Entry..:)

Naani is also a Tough Cookie to Handle... lol.. Splly for Gollu..