Enjoyable - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
The episodes are rocking. It is sort of romantic to live in the open. As long as there are no rains. Indumati's reaction and thappad on seeing Pande hobnobbing with shedilal was simply hilarious.

Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago
Today's episode is also turning out to be a laugh riot.
Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Santo.Dharamraj

this is one of the best show of Sab tv that i watch daily. I miss one show much called Bhootwala serial. It was freaking funny

Even I miss it. Very funny but sometimes really frightening. Especially when murdered humans turned into ghosts. That tree especially. I dont know why they stopped it. 
My all time favorite serial is Lapata Ganj
Lapataganj is more down to earth and the characters act naturally. Not over the top.

Example.

When Lallanji was ordering 25 samosas, BG said.' aap kya prasad bant rahe ho?' I just could not stop laughing. And mamaji and his pitaji stories simply hilarious.

One day I want to see this topping the charts.

PWDma ki hai ho.
agree with u
Edited by purpleymatter - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Lapataganj is really Nice serial. i loved his all the episode.. Mama is mindbogglingly done his job.. This so is about how to live middle class family.. how they help each other in bed life.. Mukkundi lal gupta doing such a nice job... Great tv show.😊  
new radda is adding by mama.. It is very intrusting to see. What is mama doing...😊
Yesterday episode was really great... Mukundi lal gupta doing good with his son...😊
Serial is going on very good track.. Mama , Biji Pandey playing game with lallanji... Hame sab pata hai...Very famous Dialog of this season...😊😊