Perfect Track ka Perfect Ending

Posted: 12 years ago
I simply loved today's episode. THe BC scare track is perfectly ended.
FIrst I thought why this dinner...then after Ram's words advising all ladies to go for check-up, ..Picture perfect ending diya hai track ka...
Aur precap ...wow...shuru ho gayi hamari RaYa ki Prem Kahani...so Hold your breath ..you guys..and enjoy ...
All complaints about ydays episode ...maaf kiya..

And last but not the least...the hug...I will not sleep today...I will see the episode again and again on the net...😳

I am shree...this is my first lengthy post...sorry If I bored you...
Hello shree!!!πŸ˜ƒ ur post didnt bore me at all...
i agree with you...the track was wrapped up perfectly...with Ram disclosing everything to the family and then giving gyaan on BC and regular check ups...finally EK's mission accomplished...and i guess RaYa's journey will continue normally😊 cant wait for the upcoming episodes...a beginning of the love story...
Shree, Thanks for the post. It was truly a perfect finish to a beautiful(or scary) start. After yesterday's episode,I wasn't expecting much today...I only watched to see the outcome of Priya's biopsy reports...I must say CV's managed to surprise me(they got their act together)
this show is really different and they carried the track in a fine way. loved it. no rona dhona and all. come on, atleast one show should be different from the rest. and this show is unique. ekta did a good job in this track but she must concentrate on reducing sharma drama... that will rocket boost trps. and the way ram showed concern for everyone in the family was so good. the ending was nice. no complaints. wanna see more raya bonding in the coming epsiodes :D
Hi shree! I am glad that it was only BC scare. This scare brought  RaYa closer as EK had said.The track ended on good note. It's debatable topic whether it was enough to cause awareness about BC .
 We had beautiful 3 weeks & loved all the RaYa scenes today.
Guys did anyone notice that neha vikram were missing in todays dinner???? they should also have been invited. after all, they were like family. would have been nice. but its okay. satistied with todays episode. so no extra wishes... just a thought πŸ˜›
It was the perfect ending for a perfect track!! Am glad they did their two cents for social awareness and it helped our leads too!! So well! ?Brilliant performances!
Thanks Shree!

Brillianr post Shree...
Well said...
Perfect ending...
SO they finally did the "message" on Cancer? Niice.

and what is this i hear about HUG??? WOA... really??? Now you guys are really teasing poor pple at work...
😭

Jumping up n down inside ... cant wait to get home...watching it on cell phone aint doing justice to the stars in the serial...πŸ˜‰
😭
Originally posted by IndYa4u

SO they finally did the "message" on Cancer? Niice.

and what is this i hear about HUG??? WOA... really??? Now you guys are really teasing poor pple at work...
😭

Jumping up n down inside ... cant wait to get home...watching it on cell phone aint doing justice to the stars in the serial...πŸ˜‰
😭

IndYa4U
It's a must watch and a soothing episode for y'day's nightmare. There's the HUG and a whole load of emotions that you don't wanna miss!