Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Check Mate! (completed)

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
 [nocopy]
Arhi FF: Checkmate!

Plot: The Story is pretty much a continuation of the plot in the show- it starts from the wedding promo, when they walk in married shocking all the family members.

You can find my older works here: 51533738  
Index:

part 1: Scroll down    Part 2:53142858      Part 3:53145916     Part 4:53285714  
Part 5: 53378450   Part 6:53382289      Part 7:53454470     Part 8:53569124  
Part 9:53598350    Part 10:53749879     Part 11:54220098    Part 12:54243779  
Part 13:54515161   Part 14:54576749     Part 15:54858954    Part 16:55544870  
Part 17:55606438   Part 18:56215948     Part 19:56502004    Part 20:56996561  
Part 21:57490195   Part 22:57867031    Part 23:58467827    Part 24:59013505  
Part 25:59434002   Part 26:60258762    Part 27:61048854    Part 28:61058997  
Part 29: 62360673  Part 30:63087156    Part 31:63115718    Part 32:65227050   
Part 33: 65259256   Part 34:66401314      Part 35:66713849   Part 36: 66760281  

Thread 2: 67509029  (parts 37 to 60) 
Thread 3:74151694   (parts 61 to 75)     
Epilogue thread : 77996716           
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Part 1

Soon whispers were heard amongst all the guests, busily gossiping why Arnav and Kushi got married suddenly, that too on the same day when Aakash and Payal were married. If they wanted they could have had both the weddings on the same day right?

"Why chote?" Anjali asked Arnav "Why all of a sudden"
"Di, we love eachother... You know I dont believe in all this... If I had told you, you would force me into all this ceremony, so I took her and we did a register marraige"
"Chote, we know you both are in love, I mean we are not blind, we saw... but I dont know why you thought we will all force you for the ceremonies? We would have come to the register office? your wedding was completed without my presence?"
"Di, I am sorry, I.. We didnt want to wait" He told her, not knowing what to say.

why didnt he want to wait? soon a distinct gossip started making rounds among guests... "May be she is pregnant with his baby"
Anjali caught up with it again... All the family was shocked hearing this.
"Is it true Chotey? Is this what you wanted to say when you came to my room? you were feeling very sorry..."
but before Arnav could answer in negative, Garima came forward with anger and slapped kushi in her face.
"tell me? is it true? Are you pregnant?"
"no!" Kushi whispered in Agony, holding her cheeks. She looked at Arnav for support, but he was looking at shyam to see his reaction when kushi was slapped!

Arnav ripped his eyes of shyam and turned back to look at her with cold contempt. She turned back to look at her mom helplessly.
"No Ma!" she said again "How could you think I could stoop so low? dont you trust me?" she asked them, but it was indirectly routed to Arnav
"then why did you do this all of a sudden" Kushi could not answer Buaji's Question
"buaji,you know about me, I did this for a reason, something that is between me and Arnavji. we cannot tell you the reason now, but sometime in future, you will all come to know"
"when? Kushi you disgraced us, for all that we did to you, we took you in and this is what you do to us? did you think of payal when you took this decision?"

Garima asked her "No kushi, We can never forgive you for this"
She turned her face away from a shocked Kushi and told Naniji and Mami
"We are sorry for this, really sorry, we dont know what was in her mind to have eloped like this but Please do not punish Payal for Kushi's mistake!"
with that she left their house with Buaji and babuji. Kushi pleadingly looked at her father's face begging him to trust her, which he did, with a quiet head nod and a ackward smile before he was wheeled out of RM.

"Anjali bitiya, what has happened has happened. Now Kushi is also a bahu of this house, lets welcome her and see what is to be done next"
Kushi was overwhelmed at this and went to take Nani's blessings. Nani blessed her
"but Kushi bitiya, I am disappointed with you... I can see chotey taking a decision, you should have been able to convince him, you of all agreed for a quick wedding without any ceremony?"
"Sorry Naniji"
"Hmm, atleast I am happy that chotey got married!" Anjali told winking at Kushi with all happiness which made Arnav sad, He left the place and soon took the stairs.
"look at him, why so much Gussa? You dont know what you have signed up for kushi!" Anjali further teased Kushi
"I know what exactly I have signed up for Anjali ji" Kushi thought to herself.

to be continued...

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abavi thumbnail
[nocopy]
part 2

Kushi was sitting on the bed, Arnav's bed where anjali had set her up, the room was beautifully decorated with candles and roses. Anjali was gigling and teasing her but her mind was else where, thinking about the turn of events from the time when she again confronted Arnav, telling him that she needed to speak to him.

He had looked angry, very angry, he seemed to be avoiding her completely. Why did he behave like this after all that he did for the past three days? she wanted to know.
"You want to know what happened? isnt it?" he sneered at her angrily "ok Let me tell you, I know what a two faced b**** you are! cheating on my Di with Shyam"
"what?" she asked unbelievingly "Arnavji How could you..."
"stop it stop it right now... I have always been right, girls like you... my fault, why in the world did I think you are special? What did my Di do to you?
Why did you do this to her? to me?" He kept shouting at her, without giving her a chance to explain
Kushi was lost for words, she could not speak, her body became chilled, he was accusing her of betrayal, treachery, she felt nauseatic...
"let me speak Arnavji please ! did shyam tell you all this?" she managed to say at last
"shyam?" he asked her "Oh yeah, your sweetheart, first name basis, so dont think of any other lies to turn me off the track, I have been there myself, seen it ok? " he told her, his last sentence, gritting his teeth.
"If you had been there then what were you doing? watching him when he was abusing me?" Kushi shouted at him
"Abusing? No kushi your sweetheart was hugging you... remember?" Arnav told her sarcastically "it was digusting enough, whatever I saw!"
then it was as if it was a shouting match between them, that they were surprised that nobody heard their fight and came up, luckily for them, the ceremony
had began downstairs and the noice was deafening enough for them to hear any noice coming from Arnav's bedroom.
"then why dont you let me tell you everything?"
"No I dont want to"
"you have to know before you come to a conclusion!"
"No I know whatever matters, I am not interested in you or details of your love story"
"oh you know everything do you? thane you must have known that he was my ex-fiance..."
"what?"
"yeah that man whom you call as your jijaji, he cheated us, our entire family, he was staying in our pg, cleverly planned ot get me engaged to him..."do you know that?"
"Oh thats when you got interested in him? yeah I remember the day when you told you are devastated that your engagement broke, then you started coming to RM everyday.. It all fits in... yeah"
"oh please? how cruel can you get? how could you after all this that happened between us?"
"Thats exactly what I am wondering about you too Kushi!"
"DM! I can never do this to Anjali nor to any married woman! you are not in a state of mind to know truth from false...but what I am saying is truth" her voice broke down.
"How can I trust you Kushi?"
"What else do you want me to do if you are not able to believe what I say?"
"if what ever you say is true, then why didnt you come to us early enough?"
"I wanted to say everything to Anjaliji but seeing how vulnerable she was to shyam, I didnt have any option but to hold this from her"
"she being vulnerable is all the more reason to tell her! "
"no, I couldnt see her Broken down...I realised it will destroy her"
"you could have come to me? No,you didnt, all you do is after you have been found hugging a married man, deny that you not in love with him, funny actually"
"I have come to you didnt I? I thought of giving his a second chance, thought he will realise his mistake and be happy with Anjali ji, but no, he is a psycho..I realised it today when he when he...the point is I wanted to tell you everything the moment I realised that. I now realise Anjali ji is better off without him... thats what I told him, to leave he get out of her life..."
A small crease appeared in Arnav's eyebrows hearing this... Was kushi telling the truth afterall? No he needs to be careful before trusting her this time...
"Di cannot be told .. Atleast now...She is pregnant!"
"What?"
"Why are you depressed Kushi? you sweetheart cheated you too and didnt tell you?"
"I am depressed for the same reason as you.. and dont.ever.call.him.my.sweetheart again... he is far from that... he can never be, no one can ever be other than ..."
"other than?" Arnav demanded with hope
But kushi could not complete the sentence.. she slumped down on the floor, breaking into loud sobs. Arnav closed his fists, turning away from the sight of her crying in agony, still surprised that her tears had this much effect on him.
"Kushi when you feel upto it, come here and sit, I need to talk to you" arnav told her as he sat on the edge of his bed.
After sometime 5 minutes, she surfaced, when to his bathroom, washed her face, and came and sat next to him.
"See now its not the time to tell di everything.. I need to do something about this... I have a plan and you are in it whether you like it or not..."
"I dont know why I am trusting you still after what you think I am up to ... yes, I am in it" Kushi told him simply
"see if you dont agree to it then Aakash Payal marra.."he stopped suddenly realising that she has already consented without even questioning him what his plan is
"ok, we are getting married, so it would seem atleast to the world..."
she looked at him sharply "getting married?"
"Oh not in real sense? what did you think" he asked "that you will be asked to be a Rich Man's wife for betraying his sister behind his back?" He asked her
She simply closed her eyes tight muttering DM
"its going to be a marraige in others eyes!" he said guaging her cautiously.
"you mean we will be faking a marraige between us?"
"yes thats what I mean "
"for how long?"
"Six months!"
She pondered silently for a few seconds before replying back
"when do we do it?" she asked without any emotion in her.
"right now! he said getting up, come with me"

to be continued...

yeah more to come... Please comment, I will post the update faster...πŸ˜ƒ
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
 πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
thnx 4 the pm
zafi thumbnail
Fantastic OS.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Loved it. Thanks.πŸ˜‰
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow that was amazing! So painful!
keerthi79 thumbnail
awesome.. pls continue..😊
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting for your next update :)
abavi thumbnail
[nocopy]

part 3

Kushi was brought out of her thoughts when Arnav came in throwing his blazer on the other side of the bed

"Enough of this drama... what are you waiting for like a bride?" his voice was dripping with sarcasm.
she noticed that Anjali had left her long back, seeing her lost, probably she thought that kushi was nervous and left gigling.
she got down from the bed and went to change into something more comfortable, when she was devoid of her bridal wear and her accessories, she came into the room to find Arnav already sleeping on one side of the bed. Sleepwas something which was so distant to her right now. She went near the window, staring at the stars. How long she remained like that she didnt know, but it was nearly 2 in the night when Arnav got up to see the other side of the bed empty.
he quickly saw if she was sleeping on the couch. No the couch was empty too. Then he panicked. Did he make a wrong move again? bringing shyam and Kushi under the same roof? He got up quickly only to find her on a chair, she had pulled it such that it faced the window and had gone to sleep on it, probably ataring at the stars, he thought to hinself. he took a blanket and covered her with it and went back to sleep.
The next few days were tough for Kushi and Arnav, appearing to be newly weds, that too, the ones who have eloped and got themselves married, so maintaining that picture for their family, while there was lot of tension between them was a tough task.
Fr kushi it was even more tougher, considering that she had not gained Arnav's trust yet.
when, two days after marraige, Anjali had come to her with her mother's Kangans, saying that their mother left it for her future Bahu, Arnav had downrighly asked her "Why this soon Di?" which surprised Anjali. she told him that as they have got married this was the right time for her to give these kangans to Kushi. Kushi who was hurt with Arnav's choice of words first, soon recovered to say anjali that he probably meant that the kangans can wait until both the families acepted their marriage with whole hearted happiness.

And the other day, when Anjali had felt very dizzy and threw up, Kushi had run to her, holding her and helping her clean up. Kushi had not felt digusted, she  made sure that anjali was taken care of properly which was not missed by Arnav's eyes.
"why do you care so much for Di? IS it because she is carrying Shyam's kid?"
Kushi who was by this time, used to his swings between being polite and sudden taunts replied back with sigh.
"No, its because, its Anjali's kid and the Kid would make someone whom I care for a Mama for the first time" She said with her face as straight as possible and left the place.
Arnav smiled.

What is it with him, she wondered, "He behaves nicely with me, suddely he turns so nasty, trying to sting me with words. and then turns back to being nice..."

Arnav on the other hand was getting mad with the feelings that he was being subject to. He was surprised that he was still attracted to Kushi, He loved her still after everything and He was feeling insecure about it too...
Everytime he felt insecure, he would endup hurting her, with his choice of words, but then feel bad immediately...then one day he again saw Shyam going to wards the kitchen and he knew Kushi was there already. He followed Shyam.

"Kushiji Please hear what I have to say..."
"Leave me alone!" He heard Kushi say when he entered the kitchen. They both saw him, with kushi immediately moving away from there, leaving the two men staring at eachother.
"Dont think that by marrying her, you have seperated us...She is mine and I will do anything to get her, even if I have to eliminate your Di or her unwanted baby" Shyam jeered at Arnav
"I know you love Kushi, Shyam! If you even think of hurting my Di or her unborn kid, You remember Kushi is my wife, I can do the same thing to her!" Arnav replied back coolly and moved from there.
This conversation made both Shyam and Arnav realise that all was not lost...
For Shyam realised that Arnav telling that he is holding Kushi as his trump would mean that all is not well with Arnav and Kushi.they are not as happy with the wedding as they seem to be...
For Arnav, it seemed to give the first clue that Kushi had been faithful to him and had been telling the truth, as she had lot of oppurtunities to tell shyam that it was only a fake marraige, if they really shared a relationship as shyam told him. Shyam still didnt know the truth which means kushi wanted to stay away from shyam and she was looking at Arnav as her sheild. His plan to go for a fake marriage was to check if kushi would be faithful with the secret which was only between them both and she has been faithful so far.

Both Shyam and Arnav had started playing their game of chess in real life, only that they were plotting with moves with only their respective queens, one willingly risking his queen, and for the other, his queen willing to risk herself for his win, both have cleverly guaged the other's weekness is their strength, the game had just began!

to be continued.
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovey, now the game has officially began!!!! bring it on woth the BANG!!!!
zafi thumbnail
Fantastic Update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Thanks.πŸ˜‰