Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neri_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This could make an enjoyable scene:

As with every evening, Ram goes into the washroom, and when he is done it is Priya's turn.  Ram is agitated and wants to desperately be near Priya –  her sweet perfume still lingering in the air, the fresh scent of her shampoo driving him into a frenzy.  Ram awaits the perfect moment when Priya is out of the shower and in the changing area, he cuts off the electricity supply to their room!!  He then puts on the ghost sounds on his mobile (as on their honeymoon, which Priya is still unawre of).  Priya is encompassed by darkness standing alone, her worst fear washes over her.  She calls out to Ram in a soft, disturbed voice, "Mr. Kapoor". 

Ram has a gigantic grin on his face, and answers, "Oh gosh, the lights have gone off, I'll look into it". 

Priya is rooted rigid in that spot and does not move an inch, "No, it's ok, let it be.  Can you come here please, bring the torch on your mobile". 

"Sorry Priya, the mobile battery just died.  Don't worry, I'm coming".

As expected, Ram is thrilled with the result of his conniving, devious plan!  He makes his way to the dark change room and sees Priya's silhouette.  Still smiling, he knows exactly where she is standing but reaches out to her as if unaware of her position.  "I'm here", he touches her shoulder and gently runs his fingers down her arm to reach her hand.  Priya is jolted with his sudden touch, but relaxes as soon as Ram holds her hand reassuringly.  She is so overwhelmed with fear that she wanted to jump straight into his arms and hold him as tight as possible.  He savoured the touch of her arm and hand, as soft as petals and as fresh as dew.  He wanted to pull her into his arms and take a breath-full of her scented hair.  Ram leads Priya to the room and stops at the couch.  Having his other hand on is mobile, he plays the ghost sound again. Priya squeezes his hand at the sound and reluctantly looks in the direction of the couch.

Sorry guys, will complete tomorrow.  Got to go.

Edited by Neri_L - 12 years ago
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Neri, you are killing me. Wonderful start, please continue soon 
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!..😃
plz complete soon..😊
jaya_5 thumbnail
Awsome awsome n awsome, bt why 2morow? Nehi nehi hume to next part aj hi cahiye!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start. do continue soon!!!
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nehi

You are driving us super crazy with all these amazing works yaar.. I think I saw another post but I coulnd;t find it to comment. I have a feeling that this ghost scene would definitely be played in the future!! I hope the CV's incorporate ur idea.. Good job and please get the second part out!! AsaP!