Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram plays Priya up on fear of ghosts...Updated

Neri_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This could make an enjoyable scene:

As with every evening, Ram goes into the washroom, and when he is done it is Priya's turn.  Ram is agitated and wants to desperately be near Priya –  her sweet perfume still lingering in the air, the fresh scent of her shampoo driving him into a frenzy.  Ram awaits the perfect moment when Priya is out of the shower and in the changing area, he cuts off the electricity supply to their room!!  He then puts on the ghost sounds on his mobile (as on their honeymoon, which Priya is still unawre of).  Priya is encompassed by darkness standing alone, her worst fear washes over her.  She calls out to Ram in a soft, disturbed voice, "Mr. Kapoor". 

Ram has a gigantic grin on his face, and answers, "Oh gosh, the lights have gone off, I'll look into it". 

Priya is rooted rigid in that spot and does not move an inch, "No, it's ok, let it be.  Can you come here please, bring the torch on your mobile". 

"Sorry Priya, the mobile battery just died.  Don't worry, I'm coming".

As expected, Ram is thrilled with the result of his conniving, devious plan!  He makes his way to the dark change room and sees Priya's silhouette.  Still smiling, he knows exactly where she is standing but reaches out to her as if unaware of her position.  "I'm here", he touches her shoulder and gently runs his fingers down her arm to reach her hand.  Priya is jolted with his sudden touch, but relaxes as soon as Ram holds her hand reassuringly.  She is so overwhelmed with fear that she wanted to jump straight into his arms and hold him as tight as possible.  He savoured the touch of her arm and hand, as soft as petals and as fresh as dew.  He wanted to pull her into his arms and take a breath-full of her scented hair.  Ram leads Priya to the room and stops at the couch.  Having his other hand on is mobile, he plays the ghost sound again. Priya squeezes his hand at the sound and reluctantly looks in the direction of the couch.

Sorry guys, will complete tomorrow.  Got to go.

Edited by Neri_L - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Neri, you are killing me. Wonderful start, please continue soon 
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!..πŸ˜ƒ
plz complete soon..😊
jaya_5 thumbnail
Awsome awsome n awsome, bt why 2morow? Nehi nehi hume to next part aj hi cahiye!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start. do continue soon!!!
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nehi

You are driving us super crazy with all these amazing works yaar.. I think I saw another post but I coulnd;t find it to comment. I have a feeling that this ghost scene would definitely be played in the future!! I hope the CV's incorporate ur idea.. Good job and please get the second part out!! AsaP!
laduprav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome dear.plse update more.
Neri_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sorry for the delay guys, but here goes (and it's Neri πŸ˜Š)

Ram simply cannot relate to Priya's fear of ghosts and thinks it's hilarious.  He is enjoying every moment of this fabricated situation. 

"Mr. Kapoor, kuch suna  - woh awaaz?"

'What sound, I can't hear anything".  Ram appeared convincingly concerned, "Hey Priya, are you ok?"

Moving even more closer to him, Priya manages in a shaky voice "Hmmm", and grabs onto Ram's arm with her other hand, shutting her eyes.

Ram and Priya are standing near the couch, hanging on to each other.  This proximity is dangerous, all Ram could think about was the closeness of the woman who has changed his life in so many ways.  His heart was beating thunderously against is chest.  It took a great deal of self-control and reservation for Ram to be only inches away from Priya without thinking desirable thoughts of her.  He could think of nothing else but pulling Priya's slender frame against his chest and placing feather soft kisses on her forehead, down to her cheeks and along the soft curve of her neck.  He remembered the party last night when had the pleasure of adjusting her bindi.  Her hair felt like silk and her porcelain skin felt like cream.  He wanted to touch her again, to run his fingers through her hair and cup her face with his hands, he was burning with desire.

Priya felt an unexpected wave of comfort and protection with Ram at her side.  She had momentarily forgotten about why they were in this delightful position.  His natural musky scent had made her lean into him ever so slightly.  She took a brief moment to feel the texture of his hand in hers.  She noticed that he has remarkably strong hands for someone who had worked in an office all his life!  Her thin satin gown provided a poor barrier to her feeling their closeness.   She was cold from the cool shower she had just finished a few minutes ago, and reveled in Ram's warm body so close to hers.  She began to tremble and his body against hers made her heady with a yearning that made her blush. 

Ram noticed that she was trembling and could not help but feel somewhat guilty about his selfish intentions of taking advantage of her fear.  He prayed that Priya does not start crying, he could not bear to see a single tear in her eye.  "Um Priya, the fuse box in right outside the bedroom". 

Priya leaped back into reality and was almost embarrassed about enjoying a moment of personal pleasure owing to her uncanny fear. "I know Mr. Kapoor, but please don't leave me" she said shyly, anxious to be alone in the dark again.

Ram smiled. "I'm not going to leave you, main hoon na" he replied, this time with genuine concern.  He sensed the sincere emotion in her voice and felt an overwhelming sense of protection for her.  He wanted to hold her and reassure her that everything will be ok.    "Come with me, I will sort the lights out in two seconds, promise".    She walked with him, side by side, still clutching his hand and arm until they reached the fuse box.  Ram slipped his mobile into his pocket.  He opened the fuse box with his free hand and replaced the fuse that he had removed earlier.   "Ah, a blown fuse" he said sheepishly, "Thank goodness Bansi Khaka keeps new ones at hand."

Priya was overcome with relief at the sudden brightness that lit up the hallway into the bedroom.  They both walked back into the bedroom without leaving each other's hand, until they once again reached the couch.  Ram held on to her deliberately, but as soon as Priya realised this she let go of his hand coyly, lowering her gaze to her clasped hands in front.

"Are you okay now? Feeling better?"

"Haan Mr. Kapoor.  Thank you.  Firstly for fixing the lights and secondly for…" She noted his anticipation of gratitude for comforting her but mockingly continued, "for also fixing the lights."

At this, they both shared a light moment of laughter and familiarity as they both realised that this is what makes their relationship so special. 

With that, both Ram and Priya turned in for the night.  They were both somewhat grateful that they did not have to share the bed.  Although they shared a bed during the honeymoon with their first pangs of attraction to each other, it was nothing compared to what they felt for each other now.  They tossed and turned for some time lost in each other's thoughts until eventually they dozed off.

jaya_5 thumbnail
Vry nice plz do continue soon!
viny_queen thumbnail
i think itis awasome then yestarday epi  plz cou... soon witing