Posted: 12 years ago

Hola Amigos, I am Madz. 😊

Okay, I am not new to this forum but I am new to BALH forum members coz I hardly interact here and I have tried this simple and straight OS. I have written this for the contest but for some reason I did not send it. So...Here it is. I have written so many things on Maaneet and one OS on Viraj but this is my very first on RaYa.

I absolutely love Ram and Priya. Till date my most fav couple was MerDer but now in the list, RaYa added. I blush when RaYa talk lovingly. 😳 This is new for me as I am not much into couple thing, I just watch anything for HOT guyz but RaYa is complete different and I love THEM! 😳

So, Here it is,

I hope you'll like it! 😊

~ Where I Belong ~

'Sign it by evening'

That was it. He threw the papers on the table but I felt like it was on my face, it hurt. He left. I looked at him closely but never did he look into my eyes nor did he say any single word. I knew he was angry at his worst. I chose silence. I sat there for few minutes, complete blank. This was it? This was all I get? I know our marriage was not one of best in the world, but I can't even get a chance to save it? I recalled the moments of yesterday night, I shivered. I was surprised and shock at the same moment because he denied his own mother. A son was rejecting his own mother and sister. It was unbelievable. I pitied on him. He needed someone to make him understand what he deserves. As I knew his anger showered upon me for trying to find out about his past, and I already got my punishment, 'Divorce'.

This is it. My marriage could not even last for few months; I had to go back to my home by the evening, before he comes. Once in my life, I was not ashamed because I'd have to go back home nor I was scared to answer my parents why this happened. All I could feel was his pain, this was not right. He can't do this, not because I wanted it, because he needed someone. Even between everyone in this family, I have seen his eyes, lonely and sad. Why can't I give back his family to him, if not a happily married couple then we were at least friends. Least I could do was to help him but as usual, he did at what he is best, he escaped. I skipped classes for the day, my mind was blank, I sat for hours on my bed, recalling every moment we spent in Australia with each other, never did I notice that I was already crying. I didn't even realized until it was evening, when sharp golden rays of the sun reflected in the mirror from the pane, I knew, it was time. It was time to leave everything behind. I packed my bags and looked at the room one last time, the closet for which we fought like children and just everything. I was beginning to leave and I heard his footsteps, I got scared, I really did not want to piss him off again, I walked ahead in hurry, without even looking at him, and suddenly he held my hands from back. I shivered. Usually, we never shared physical touches; after all we were not normal, happily married couple. Compromise was the foundation of our marriage. It was something new to me, I stopped.

'Wait.'

Silence.

'You don't need to go.'

Silence.

I might be dreaming. Why would he stop me? I turned around and dared to look at him, fearfully. His eyes were red and heartbreaking as if he had been through trauma, and face was completely gloomy, I tried to say something but I was stopped. He put his fingers on my mouth.

'Don't leave me...'

WHAT?

He said that? Did he? Or I was imagining things? I stood there silent, he left my hand and I stepped back, just few feet away from him.

He continued,

'I know I screwed last night but I need to tell you something. No doubt, this was most disgusting day of my life. I thought and thought and finally come up with this. So...You just listen to me. Just once hear me. I know my mother very well, I know they don't even love me; she married my father for money. I know they want me only for money, they don't even remember my birthday, I am just money machine for them but when this happened with my sister and mother, I was too young to understand anything, I was influenced by mom. I accepted it, I never thought back, I was hurt enough to look back. And now I am used it. I am used to this careless life. I am used to be alone and when someone tries to break the walls around my heart, it hurts. I have been living this life from long years; it's not easy for me. We know why we married but who thought I would say this today. I...I know it was just compromise and I knew everything would be according to my wish but you came. You came into my life like miracle; You are the first one who treated me like a living person here except for Dadi. You brought back me which was lost somewhere. You made me feel like I am special to someone. It feels nice to know that someone is there for you, you made me feel like I was needed somewhere of course not for the money. All I can say is that you don't have to go...Yes I can say that you don't belong to this house but you belong to me. I am not sure about future whether I can change mom or not, I am not even sure about anything, I don't know what would I do now, I don't know how would I deal with this thing but I know one thing that whatever will happen, I want to see it with you because...I just need you. Yes, you belong to me. We belong to each other. That's it. You belong here...Not in this house but here...'

He placed his hand on his heart and smiled. I stepped forward and placed my hand upon his and ever so slowly, I placed my head on his chest. Nothing in my entire life made me feel this much secure and safe. There were no tears in my eyes. I was just in the moment. I took time and it was amazing. After I stepped out a moment later, I was too shy to look at him but even the awkward moment passed and he broke silence.

'Are Yaar...I am done. Now can we go have dinner? I am so hungry.'

I smiled. He smiled. I held his hand.

'Are you sure you don't want to say anything?' he asked me smilingly.

'No. You said it all. All I can say is that, I agree' I blushed.

I clutched my hand into his, tightly and we left smilingly. I knew there were many things to come out, many things to face but for that night, it was just me and him. I was with him, I was home. For the time being, it was just more than enough. For the time being, it was just enough that my compromise marriage turned out to be fairytale one. For the time being, it was just enough that I knew where I belong. For the time being, it was just enough that I was with him.

My Other Works

Madz

πŸ€—

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
great...so much awesome and

dear,ur writing skills vi great he..
excellentπŸ‘

Edited by mishti.muna - 12 years ago
to be honest...i dont read anything other than maneet, and offlate have started reading arhi ffs and u r an exception that anything u write, i have to read it or else i will lose my sleep...πŸ˜†

if it is any other couple based ffs then it goes straight into trash...i know i am being very harsh...but main thodi pagal ho hoonπŸ˜†

i loved this one...it wasnt intense which normally ur OS are...but something that keeps on lingering in ur mind...

well i cud seriously see that u r trying ur hand into various genres ...and i am loving it...
from tragedy , drama, romance to soemthing that has subtle romance garnished with sweet moments inspite of a very dreary beginning...and i am glad for a fact that this OS is not tragic, or else i wud have killed u to give such a tragic treat on valentines day...

BTW how is ur studies going on...and articleship...hope u r managing both effortlesslyπŸ˜›

love u mehu

reva
this is your first OS on RaYa?..and u wrote is so beautifully Madz..πŸ˜³πŸ€—

this is so sweet and simple..just reminds me of the RaYa hug scene..😍..i was able to see each and every moment you described..wish u would have send it for the contest..πŸ€”
keep writing more OS on RaYa..😊
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mollycoddle

to be honest...i dont read anything other than maneet, and offlate have started reading arhi ffs and u r an exception that anything u write, i have to read it or else i will lose my sleep...πŸ˜†

if it is any other couple based ffs then it goes straight into trash...i know i am being very harsh...but main thodi pagal ho hoonπŸ˜†

i loved this one...it wasnt intense which normally ur OS are...but something that keeps on lingering in ur mind...

well i cud seriously see that u r trying ur hand into various genres ...and i am loving it...
from tragedy , drama, romance to soemthing that has subtle romance garnished with sweet moments inspite of a very dreary beginning...and i am glad for a fact that this OS is not tragic, or else i wud have killed u to give such a tragic treat on valentines day...

BTW how is ur studies going on...and articleship...hope u r managing both effortlesslyπŸ˜›

love u mehu

reva

I knew it! πŸ˜‰

I knew it, you would say it! BTW, I didn't expect you would even read but I just sent it coz I know you are THE BEST READER here! πŸ‘

And yep! You are so right, I am trying something new but I am not sure how to do it? Coz you know na I love writing tragic things. πŸ˜† And it's okay to be harsh! πŸ˜† Coz even I don't read anything, I have hardly read any FF's on IF. I am a bad reader or say LAZY reader! And you know what? This is just pure and perfect co-incidence, coz I have written it for the contest before week but limit was 500 words and you know me, short writing and me does not go well, I just love to write essays! πŸ˜† So, I dropped the idea and GOD knows what happened today? I came here after morning studies and lunch, I saw my OS in my folder and I just don't know I started writing, even then I could not continue coz mom scolded me for not reading, so I again dropped it. Later after tea I came and I wrote it in just 5 mins and posted it!

I so hate this V-Day stuff and all, I don't blive in this whole love-shove week and all but I don't know what the hell happened and I really DID IT! 🀒

And Thank you so much hun! πŸ€— Ohh..And WOW! You read Arhi stuff, I was thinking to write something on Arhi as well as I watch it regularly! πŸ˜› I am gonna write but you know na? I just need perfect mood for that and once my mood will come I will "Treat-Or-Torture" that forum too! 🀣

Thanks once again, Darling! 😳 You are cutiepie! Ohh...Forgot something!

Happy V-Day! πŸ˜†

My studies are good but slow, I was so low for three whole damn weeks but now I am BACK! That screwed and loser mood is gone and now I know I am not at all loser, my success is just postponed! 😊 GOD bless it! 😳 Articleship is toh over now, so no office problem at all! 😊

Originally posted by monamie111

this is your first OS on RaYa?..and u wrote is so beautifully Madz..πŸ˜³πŸ€—

this is so sweet and simple..just reminds me of the RaYa hug scene..😍..i was able to see each and every moment you described..wish u would have send it for the contest..πŸ€”
keep writing more OS on RaYa..😊

Thank you so much! 😳 For sure I will try something in future as I really love and adore RaYa! 😊
Originally posted by mishti.muna

great...so much awesome and

dear,ur writing skills vi great he..
excellentπŸ‘

Ohhh...Thanks!

And have you became my "Pankha" or what? 😳 πŸ˜†
First, siggies then comments and now writings, too? πŸ˜†

Just kidding! Once again, Thank you so much! πŸ€—

you are a good writer  its ok but i think u write some new type story
hey Madz... 1st of all a very warm welcome to BALH forum i am mesmerized by your writing yaar but why didn't u gv it for the contest i was looking forward to see your work there.. any way.. this is outstanding.. my request to u to write FanFic on RaYa n hope u enjoy hereπŸ˜›
Excellent! As u said u want 2 write essays u shud write ff on our raya!