IPKKND FF: Let's fall in love- Note Page 149 - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
okayy now THAT is intriguing! gosh i so so so so so so wished Karan is actually a baddie or a chicken who got cold feet during his own wedding and left his bride at the alter. its gonna be soo hard to hate him Now!! not fairr!! grrr😡 i'm actually kind of feeling bad for him! the whole was just not his fault! and he's gonna see his best friend and ex together all the time! hmph!
you left us at a cliff hanger??!!?!! why oh why oh why?!! 😭and omg shyaam is snake here too! i thought he was gonna be nice here, though I did have my doubts in the last update where khushi talks about him living of Anjali's shares, but i didnt give much emphasize on that than. now i'm wondering... hmmm 
it was an oh so awesome update. i'm biting my nails! update soon pls?!!! (i know i'm demanding and its really rude since you update really fast and i'm sooo sorry for that!! i'm just sooo curious )
as usual enjoyed the upddate...thnx for the pm
Do not say me that Shyam is the one involved in stopping the marriage... How i hate that creep. And aww the kiss. How dare they interrupt it. Loved it totally. Thanks for the PM>
👏👏thanks...great job...amazing...love it...👏👏
finallyyy..a kisss..well more like a peck...ughh cant wait till they have a realll kiss...shyammm...m gussing tht will be the villain...lol...cant wait to read more soon..:)
Ahhh!! Firstly, thanks for the PM!! =)
Secondly, loveeeddd the update!! I have a hugeee smile plastered on my face from their kiss!! You haveee to get them to kiss withOUT any interruptions sooon (like next chapter would be PERFECT! Lol)
Lastly, I CAN NOTTT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PARRTTT!!! <3 
oh no it's shyam!! what is he doing here?! he just ruined their kiss too :(
great update though
Love it ! So many different plots which add to the whole story. I am curious about Shyam and Karan !! :)
yay you updated :))

i shall be back soon '

Eagerly awaiting for U to share the next part... U r a great storyteller !!! Amazing...