Great update! 

Thank you!
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by desigirlx5

love it!! thanks for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for liking:)
Originally posted by LondonChick

Yay ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I was over the moon when I checked my inbox and found that you'd updated. I loved it loved  it loved it, Upload more soon please I love reading your stuff๐Ÿ˜›

Aw thanks so much!! I'm really, really, really blown away by your appreciation of this FF, and extremely grateful for your support. And yeah, I haven't had much time to sit and write up another chapter, but I will try to update ASAP:)
Originally posted by hilly

aaah ! Nafisa ! :D you blow me away at every update... *now, flatter yourself* LOL.. no honestly, you sure do.. no jokes. 

Incredibly brilliant update ! though there's a lil' bit of Arnav and Khushi, Loved that bit of course.. her rambling on... awwh, I realli missed it, and I felt that adorable part of her came back.. and ahaaa, Arnav being clumsy, yet thoroughly over the moon at receiving her call, ... such a cutiieee ! can totally picture that.. 

eekk ! I'm soo looking over to their meet up, and being partners in an investigation.. figuring out and settling the situation of that 'husband' *Shudders* 

PS;  I picked out this particular 'metaphor' of yours that I fell in love with, and had to go back the 2nd time to relocate it:  "Khushi's eyelids, heavy with fatigue, began to lower their curtain on stage."  Marvelous job ! :D 
 I know, call me head over heels in your writing style, haha. Thanks for updating fast enough, and can't wait for the next one ! xxx <3

Aw thank you!! I'm really glad you enjoyed this chapter so much, and I really hope you like the next one just as much. Or more, coz I have a feeling I'll really enjoy writing it:P Yeah, there's a whole line-up of little events that I want to cover over the coming chapters and I hope I don't disappoint.

Once again, a huge thank you for always being so supportive of this FF and your mindblowing comments! You seriously made my day๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by dmg123

Great part...I wonder if Anjali actually knows the truth...I know you will unfold the story very well.
I like how Arnav is coming because of Khushi and not because he thinks something has happened to his sister...it shows how he is trusting and caring towards Khushi.

Awesome job as always!!
Continue soon.

Thanks so much! Both for liking this update and for your vote confidence:) I really hope I can live up to your expectations on unraveling the whole Anjali mystery...and in building up of Arhi's relationship:) Please keep reading and commenting
Originally posted by ..-Komal-..

awesome update! <3

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Water.

It was absolutely amazing and lovely

Thanks so much for liking:)
Originally posted by mollycoddle

simply fabulous

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by cmileyfreaky

oh i love, love, LOVE your writing style!โค๏ธ

Aw thank you so much!!๐Ÿ˜ณ I don't know how to explain how much that means to me๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by smile1412

Damn.. Another cliffhanger.. Pls update fast.. I can't wait.. Luv this!!

Thanks so much! Lol, I guess the suspense is all part of the process- just hope it pays off and you enjoy the next update just as much:) Thank you again for liking, and I'll try to post again ASAP