Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

<3 Congratulations Mrs Saroja Ashok Kumar <3

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

M A R R I A G E
A legal stamp to a life long journey.

M A R R I A G E
A lifetime of love, happiness and nok-jhoks.

M A R R I A G E
A ritual that unites two bodies into a single soul. A ritual that makes life worth living. A tradition that completes ones life.

Today, friends, A person amongst us is all set to marry.
Within a few hours, Miss Saru G Chawdhary will become Mrs. Saru Kumar.

With a bundle of joys, and a bag of different emotions in her heart, Saru di will leave her maiden house to stay, forever, with her husband - our jiju.

I remember the times when I used to tell her.. "di, I want a jiju" and di used to say.. "lets hope I get someone soon😳".
I remember the days when I used to tell di.. "Di, u better marry someone.. I wanna tease you".
How can I forget the times when I tell her.. "you marry marry.. I will support my jiju only after marriage. He will be so romantic.. i will tell him this, that.. i will make him scold you!" and I used to get one reply.. which I still get.. "Chotu, u na😳"

Today my wishes are getting fulfilled. I am officially getting a jiju.

I don't understand how to react! I am shocked, happy, sad and glad -- How exactly should I react?

My saru di is getting a lifepartner.. who will support her through all odds. She is getting a soul mate. who will understand her. She is getting her Naitik.

Sadness comes from the fact that we would never be able to enjoy a wholesome Sejtiruz moment.. with Saru di's nights being reserved by jiju😭

^*ahem ahem.. Saru di gonna kill me for this*

Anyways, ofcourse my happiness is more! I am unlucky that I couldn't attend her wedding. But, I am lucky to make her post😃

So friends.. lets raise a toast...
"To love and laughter, and a happily ever after"

On this note, I would request all of you to please join in the celebrations.. And Congratulate the newly married Couple.

Love,
Stuti

p.s. I am SO sorry maate.. i really dont understand what to write😳

Edited by -Stutz- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail

Sejal
(I decided to keep her first this time😆)

saruuu... this is how i always start my talking with you lol.. so why not here as well...
this is so not planned im just typing what comes in my mind so sry bout that lol...

so after today you are no longer our saru well you are but someone has rights on you more then us... lucky jiju i must say... i just want to wish you and jiju the best of married life, hope both of you find equal peace in this new bond. A bond filled with love, trust, and faith. Of course this is a new start of life and i know that you will succeed in this path as well. lastly, I'm truly happy to see you find the prefect match for your self and i just wish you both the best of life to come. 

ps. you best not forget bout me and you better come online when ever i call you. :D... love you <3

god bless.. and congratulations :) 

Seju<3
xoxoxoxoxo

Stuti

SS 🤗
remember when i cried.. many times i know🤣 But remember when u cried coz i was crying😃 I remember. And in that letter you sent me with your wedding invitation.. I was shocked you remembered that incident. I know how well you can handle me.. my moodswings...!
And, seriously.. because of this only, I say you have the potential to be a lovely wifey😃
As sej said, jiju is really very lucky to have you. He knows he has caught a gem.. one of the rarest diamond. And thats what I call it.. BINGO⭐️⭐️👏

Anyways.. I am going crazy.. I wanna be there.. in hyderabad.. with you.. on ur D-day. But, as fate has it.. i am here😭 In this study room of mine..😭
But but but.. as i promised.. i wont be very sad for this. I am waiting for some pics and stuff.. so that I can go ahead with my gift😃 Wait for it

Anyways.. bahut ho gayi buc buc😆
U njoy ur wedding post.. I guess jiju's also there with you.. If not, u suck 😳
Jiju 🤗 Take care of my SS.. dont let her cry.. otherwise... i will come there with police 🤣
Always love my ss.. never give her pain.. handle her with care.. shes very fragile🤔 And haan.. reply to my messages properly.😡 Even if u are busy 😳

Congrats To my babu and baby🤗
Can't imagine my life without u both..
Wishing you both a very happy married life😃
Wishing you a lifetime of love and togetherness!
Love you both <3

Ur Chotu😃

Edited by -Stutz- - 12 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
oye.. inne saare like 😲
kya hai is post mein pata bhi hai 🤣
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saru... Wat to say , you are among de few here wid whom i interact... Its a Pleasant Surprise and Am Very Happy for U... 😃

Wish U A Life Long Bonding Of Love, Trust , Understandin And Happiness...

Have A Blessed Married LIfe...🥳

Edited by --Vink-- - 12 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Y E S 
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ha ha...11likes with no posts...rofl...gr8 fan following sweetu🤣
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 hey saru...🤗
firstly congratulations...😃

I am very happy that I attended ur wedding...😃 nd I met u...😃 but we didnot talk properly na I know u were busy nd I need to go home early also... koyi baath nahi I am very happy that I met u... nd u were looking awsome nd beautiful...😳 
nd the wedding invitation its superub...😃 nd that letter I told u na dont know why I smiled when I read it... it will be one of the sweet memory for me...😃
nd letter I thought that nvu chustavoledo ani I wrote it very simply...
I am going to miss our saturday talks now u'll not have time to talk very lesurely na... those talks we used to talk for hrs nd hrs...😃 nd on thrusday when I was talking with u I got cry but when u talked about jiju my mood completely changed...😃
I am missing u...😭 but I am very happy for u...

All The Best for u wonderful future to u nd jiju... 
take care of urself...😃
May ur life fill with lots of happiness nd love...

with loads of love,
Rachu...🤗
Edited by Rachana_naksh_ - 12 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CIDMaaneetNaksh

ha ha...11likes with no posts...rofl...gr8 fan following sweetu🤣

🤣🤣🤣 chup reh🤣🤣
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulation &Celebration
Its time to celebrate the bestest moment of every persons life a total new beginning with total unknown person or you can a person whom you know very lil 😃 and have to spend whole life with him and he brings in many new relationships  and become soul maates just like 2 jism ek jaan 😃
I wish you happy married life :D :D i have no words to even congratulate as i always want your and Jiju happieness and both live happily with lil knok-jhok as rishte mein maza tabhi aata jab knok-jhok ho as ish pyaar badta hai (Naksh Ka experience)😆

Love you loads and Congratulations 😃😃 To you and Jiju😃😃
regards
Pree aka Preksha 😃
Edited by pree4ru - 12 years ago
-Nasreen- thumbnail

First of all Congartulations saru...🥳

Showers of Blessings and wishes for you!
Happy wedding Life

I Wish u Happy married life with our bava and U get all happens in new life...😃 and filled with love and joy...😃

Lots Of Love From...😃
nas 

Edited by fazeel - 12 years ago