Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Kripa Kripa Kripa...

sana.abraham thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

im not gonna put a disclaimer..because it will only waste my time in typing it...people who come on IF to start fights and take out their personal aggression..dont read the disclaimer nor the topic..hence they make random attacks ONLY on some members....so out of respect to the attackers...our respectful members of this respectful site...i will do no such as putting forth a disclaimer..because im sure it must break their heart when someone tells them not to fight.

now as for point of this post

Kripa...not Neha Bamb...ah what the heck...what difference does it make right?...again, who really reads the disclaimersπŸ˜†

what is Kripa on?..why was she complaining to Karthik about Angad?..."Angad meri baat he nehi suna, maine bahout baar usse samjane ki koshish kiya"...Um Kripa..you just went upto his room..knocked..gave a stupid look...cried and left..is that you samjaing him?..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yesterdays epi..you just had a "huh" look on your face as though you didnt know Angad had other parents..and as though you have never seen Kannan in your life..and also..whats the problem folks?..why is Angad all off a sudden "DISGUSTING"..Kripa accused him of being the character he is playing now...A GAZZILION times..even when he was innocent and commited..he got nothing out of it....i would say Angad is yet again following his wifes order and acting in a manner that she expects him to act..she never thought any different of Angad..which she has proved over and over again...so why is she so depressed and shocked...Kripa you need to be careful of what you wish for next time...i think Kripa cursed herself...i DONT blame Angad..you dont play with fire with ketchup..you play with it with fire...its pretty weird to me...i mean if i thought and told the world my husband was a rapist..and then he walked in with random women...i wouldnt apply glyecerine and cry in the corner...for gods sake..i would expect him to do that...i just hate her irrational behaviour..poor Kripa..even her own shaak confuses her..shes insecure of her own thoughts nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† because she has nobody left to be insecure of

another thing...WHAT KIND OF WIFE supports her husbands so called parents who bluffed the heck out of him his whole life?..does she believe Angad will come running back to her when shes joined hands with real criminals?...πŸ˜†...instead of falling to Avantikas feet and asking her to help her with Angad..and instead of falling to Angads feet..(wait that wont even work)..shes nagging her little self off to NAINA?..the women who her husband cant stand.oh man...πŸ‘πŸ‘biwi ho toh aisi...always on the real criminals side

Karthik, i LOVE YOU...why does he and Angad always have the best scrip?...just shows who Ekta favours more tooπŸ˜†....Karthik once again said the most power packed line "this isnt the time to complain about your husband..this is the time to understand him and be with him"...wah...too bad Kripa cant get time away from short kameez and hairstyles to give a thought to Karthiks speeches

Edited by sana.abraham - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its always about Kripa .. her needs.. her wants...her being the victim... where did ur baby go aunty... πŸ˜•

Kripa has never understood Angad n never will... she should start a shaqing company ... it would work ..

Kartik is the next rocker after Angad... he is the only one after avi aunty understands him... n stands by him...

Kripa is Confused...confused about the child.. work.. her husband.. everything... n  she is still is going for help to naina πŸ˜•... i think she took the blow to hard... oh well.. she has lost angad... For good now

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah where is Prithvi's baby??Just because her dad is in the mental asylum, mommy is neglecting the little baby girl.... 😭 😭 😭

luv,
Raksha 😳
sana.abraham thumbnail
Kripa locked the baby up along with Shabbir and Dadi πŸ˜† ..this way..everyone who can make a difference to Angad's life is gone far away from her...and she can continue her natak of being depresed by Angad..so Angad can get fed up of her making a bad impression on his guests..then he'll leave..and Kripa gets the house after Naina and Dilip are in jail..and Karthik goes with Angad...i know her plan..she just wants to turn the house into a parlour  Edited by sana.abraham - 17 years ago
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ding u r so right she just nocked on his door and then left and she said that usne Angad ki bahut samjya my foot 😑
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sana.abraham

Kripa locked the baby up along with Shabbir and Dadi πŸ˜† ..this way..everyone who can make a difference to Angad's life is gone far away from her...and she can continue her natak of being depresed by Angad..so Angad can get fed up of her making a bad impression on his guests..then he'll leave..and Kripa gets the house after Naina and Dilip are in jail..and Karthik goes with Angad...i know her plan..she just wants to turn the house into a parlour 

ong ding u r too muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah s0o she can try new hairstyles everyday and she wouldn't have to go to parlour everyday and and spend so much moneyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sana.abraham thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sandy_01

ding u r so right she just nocked on his door and then left and she said that usne Angad ki bahut samjya my foot 😑

hi dong

i know she's a liarπŸ˜†..she was just looking into the room to see if any of the girls are stealing her backless kameez'es

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sana.abraham

Kripa locked the baby up along with Shabbir and Dadi πŸ˜† ..this way..everyone who can make a difference to Angad's life is gone far away from her...and she can continue her natak of being depresed by Angad..so Angad can get fed up of her making a bad impression on his guests..then he'll leave..and Kripa gets the house after Naina and Dilip are in jail..and Karthik goes with Angad...i know her plan..she just wants to turn the house into a parlour 

πŸ˜†... parlour ...are atleast she would be able to make money there and make those 2 cartoons survive Naina and dilip... by giving them tuti fruity... in jail...

bechara baby-: sorry baby wht could we do .. when ur dear mommy only thinks about her self... she 4got u .... 😭... dont worrry some aunty or uncle will come for u .. and save u .. just like Kannan came for Angad 😳

sana.abraham thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess1_43

πŸ˜†... parlour ...are atleast she would be able to make money there and make those 2 cartoons survive Naina and dilip... by giving them tuti fruity... in jail...

bechara baby-: sorry baby wht could we do .. when ur dear mommy only thinks about her self... she 4got u .... 😭... dont worrry some aunty or uncle will come for u .. and save u .. just like Kannan came for Angad 😳

i still think Prithvi should come back to his sense now and give Kripa a blow to her face for neglecting his child so much...why couldnt she just cooperate and give the baby to Damini when Damini asked for it?..its not like she's being such a mother to HER baby now anyway...no wonder she was so confident when Angad accepted the baby...she figured atleast Angad will take care of it..and she wont have toπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and nobody will address the baby as only hers..which it technically is without Pritvis presense

Edited by sana.abraham - 17 years ago
Sana did I ever tell u I love your posts, u r an awesome writer and I agree with u 1000%. πŸ˜ƒ

Such a beauty queen ki apne baccha ke bhi bhool gayi. πŸ˜†