Am in Love:)PRIYA'S DIARY .Updtd page 15 - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by maris08

Thanks Amby..Sometimes when words fail me the quotes and pictures help me to create the right scenario i want to convey.. Priya's diary will conclude its last and final entry shortly.. Afterwards lets see...

Hey MAris, great post. saw it just now... But last and final kyon? 

Thanks Amby..Sometimes when words fail me the quotes and pictures help me to create the right scenario i want to convey.. Priya's diary will conclude its last and final entry shortly.. Afterwards lets see...

You find the perfect ones too! where do u find them??
Last and final meaning in Jail? 
And you cant just end it there! its a diary! Life long man! keep it going until the show ends πŸ˜‰
Internal private feelings come out here!! YOu have to continue it! 
Originally posted by mem1

Hey MAris, great post. saw it just now... But last and final kyon? 
Gita...Missed you all these days..πŸ€—

Thanks for your comments..😳And where is ram's diary madam? Without that how can Priya go on with her entry??
Originally posted by azk92

You find the perfect ones too! where do u find them??
Last and final meaning in Jail? 
And you cant just end it there! its a diary! Life long man! keep it going until the show ends πŸ˜‰
Internal private feelings come out here!! YOu have to continue it! 
Amby

last and final entry will not  be in jail.. It will be later..Come on. Diary writing is a habit some people have and due to turmoils and tumoultous happenings some may find it difficult to continue..Am planning a break and then we will see..Right now Priya is in no frame of mind to pen all those multitude of emotions.. Let the storm settle down..

Gita...Missed you all these days..πŸ€—

Thanks for your comments..😳And where is ram's diary madam? Without that how can Priya go on with her entry??

Maris, missed you guys too... was terribly busy. Seems like there is  a lot to catch up on. 
As for Ram's diary, I feel I have to make myself a little dumber than I already am, to do justice to Ram's thoughts at this point in time... πŸ€£ sorry guys. Still love Ram. just irritated with his denseness right now ...πŸ˜†