Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Separation for Gohem or Gohem Fans!

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gohem lovers I am just wondering whether CVs have planned a separation track💔 for Gohem or have they planned to separate Gohem from their fans🥺??? I m just wondering. 
Going by the past couple of weeks it looks like this only...😳 ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜•And if they continue to be like this, they definitely will achieve this separation🥺

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckylucky1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruts18

Gohem lovers I am just wondering whether CVs have planned a separation track💔 for Gohem or have they planned to separate Gohem from their fans🥺??? I m just wondering. 

Going by the past couple of weeks it looks like this only...😳 ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜•And if they continue to be like this, they definitely will achieve this separation🥺

Shruts18 we don't know what is in CV's mind... we always think this is going to happen that is going to happen but CV's they will make some other track...
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shruti i defnietly taking a train to rajkot to best the crap out of the cv's mind.
i m frustrated and it is taking toll on my imagination. i cant write on sensible line after a week of watching crap after crap.
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm valid point. I think its yes for both!!you are on fire!
shruts18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

shruti i defnietly taking a train to rajkot to best the crap out of the cv's mind.
i m frustrated and it is taking toll on my imagination. i cant write on sensible line after a week of watching crap after crap.

shruthi just vent it out in one of your posts on the person you dislike the most and u'll feel good ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜†
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shruts18

shruthi just vent it out in one of your posts on the person you dislike the most and u'll feel good ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜†

a whole thread will not be enough for that. this kind of stupid track of sandook made me run away, but it is the forum which brings me back.
shruts18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Hmmm valid point. I think its yes for both!!you are on fire!

This is what happens when you get separated from your love😆...hope Ahem feels this kind of love and urge and this separation turns on his fire too😉😆