Nishant Shokeen back in Laado...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Monday, February 06, 2012 | 12:31:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    3 Comments

Nishant Shokeen shoots for Laado as Chautala...

Seems like travelling always turns lucky forNishant Shokeen. Just when he was busy holidaying in Australia, he was approached to essay the adorable Kanha in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi. After which he travelled to US for some personal work. Just then he was approached to return to Colors with Na Aana Is Des Laado. Let's see what the actor has to say on this.

Nishant Shokeen shares, "I have experienced that travelling has always proven lucky for me. Once again I will be returning to Laado as my character of Chautala had taken a back seat for a while. For me, as an actor it's very different and challenging to essay two contrasting characters at the same time in prime time slot."

"One is of Kanha where I have spoken pure Hindi whereas in Laado, I have to portray a Haryanvii guy with a rough language. But it's been great pleasure doing both the shows. Both of them are going great and have given me recognition as an actor," says Nishant.

With this, we can call Nishant Shokeen a lucky mascot for both the shows. 

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Sharat Kumar

I again thought this article was about Varun! Stupid me! Anyways, would anyone please please please be able to tell me what his character was about as I am not sure?? A thanks in advance :)  
Have no clue of his character... can someone plz tell...
He is father of karan and santosh's lover
ohhh... Now with his entry not sure what storm is going to strike in Santosh's life...
Thanks for sharing.  I really liked him as Kanha in Chhoti Bahu.  I did not see Laado in 2010 as I did not have Colors at that time.  So thanks for filling in.
@ preeti :
            thanx for sharing yar !! whoa..i'm feeling like sreaming⭐️ !! finally the day i have been waiting to see since leap is here..Nishant Shokeen is back after two long years in Laado🥳... HE WILL PLAY KARAN'S BIOLOGICAL DAD IN THE SHOW !!!!!!!!
and so he's Karan's biological father... 😊maybe this will pave an entry to both Karan & Joginder... and Santosh will be affected too... 🤔 am really scared about the precap...🥺