Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Res. (for a lamba sa comment from a silent admirer who is going to break her silence cuz she finally found your gallery of AWESOMENESS!) πŸ˜†

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Akki =) !!

I have always been in awe of your creations, and the downright gorgeousness of everything you make from avis to siggs but never found your gallery and now that I have I am happy that I can gush out all the praises to you directly πŸ˜ƒ

Your creations are so so unique, I am just in looove =D .. seriously the way you blend all the pictures, your colouring style, your textures, your texts, and just the way every sigg / avi of yours turns out PERFECTO is something very few people are able to achieve and you happen to be one of them! 😳 

Let me tell you how happy I got when I saw you make creations on Maaneet. That has been my favourite show EVER and I am always in awe when you make a creation on them. When I finally saw you post in the GCG I was happy since I finally found the link to your gallery which was like a gateway to all your past amazing creations on them =D hehe .. sorry I get phangirl-y when it comes to Geet πŸ˜† 

But apart from that, your creations on Ramayan, and all other Telly/Bolly stuff ... esp rockstar Akshay Kumar are AMAZING! πŸ˜ƒ 

I can just say .. keep em comin hun because you are just an amazing creationist and I would love it if you continued being your amazing, creative self and made us happy and overjoyed with your creations =)!!

Btw .. my name is Zahra =) People mostly call me Z .. you can call me whatever you like πŸ˜†

A fan!  

Z
Edited by -ZsterMG- - 11 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omggg...thank u so much Z...can't wait..hehe...
rly appreciated..!!
DamRyeong thumbnail
DON'T USE

For Aisha:

hope u'll like it.. (:

-akki(:
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Akki! =D Updated my comment for ya on the previous page =)

Z
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

OMG I LOVED IT...
i was very satisfied with my pic selection now i am satisfied with your sig also
i LOVED editing n coloring.. wooow beautifully used pictures
i really LOVED it.. using it using it... thank you so much..
im just staring at it. liked each n everything used ..wooow

senorita
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!!! I so using that collage--I posted on the forum gallery too! The requests are so gorgeous! I love the DD ones a lot! The Rajeev vertical one is so gorgeous! You have outdone your self again babe!!

Thanks for updating and sharing all your beautiful creativity!! Have missed you loads and loads!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Goga ji ke charnon mein hamaara namaskar πŸ€— edited my post on pg64!
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for the Delay Dear !!
Updated my comment at Pg 67 !!
DamRyeong thumbnail
thanks a lot e1..

hey hetal..missed ya jaan..
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 akki   m' sorry for i 'm getting late in here  <Just busy in my study  Anyway  now coming to the update 

The update was looking great ! Outstanding work πŸ‘...All the requested  come out  so beautiful  and  omg My requested one  its breathtaking πŸ˜  ..i just simply loved your awesome work  

akki πŸ€— my friend  thnkxxx a lots to gave me such amazing  RK siggys i loved  thats β˜ΊοΈ

loves olive