ShreeRamCreations#7 new gallery link#146 - Page 31

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Maharkno1fan

Thank u so much dear i love this trust me awesome no words dear kya tum aur bana kar dou i na๐Ÿ˜‰ 
hey Maha..
thanks for liking the avis yaar..
plz use ot for atleast 2 days..
n hun nw im closed..i won't take ny req nw...sorry..!!

Originally posted by CrazyFans1

Awesome
thanks dear...
sorry for late comment๐Ÿ‘
alll beautiful siggies
but loved maha's its diff

Nice update dhidi wow i love arnav-khushi ones much ma.. its so awesome really:))))))))
Originally posted by bhoomja_2903

Nice update dhidi wow i love arnav-khushi ones much ma.. its so awesome really:))))))))
hey suba..*hugs..
thank u so much for liking AK sig dear..muah..!!

Originally posted by shruja

sorry for late comment๐Ÿ‘
alll beautiful siggies
but loved maha's its diff

np dear..
thanks for liking my work.,..
means a lot to me..

Originally posted by Madiha.

Amazing. Great work!
thank u so much...
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

OMG di! I can't believe this is the last update! Your shop moves so fast that I barely have enough time to catch up! I guess it's all due to your amazing photoshopping skill! Hats off to you di!

hey aishu..*hugs...thank u so much sweetheart...

I loved how you colored this siggy! All the pics are so different, so coloring them must have been hard, but you've made it seem so effortless! Beautiful work! Truly beautiful!

yup!! it was...bt hina wanted a colorful sig..so i had to make it...n m so glad dat it came out good..n u liked it..that's a big appreciation for me...coz m fan of ur coloring..

And the Barun avis that you have made for Garvi are so utterly perfect! I just so LOVE the coloring on that as well! It makes the video really pop and come to life!

thanks a bunch sweets..glad dat u liked them... :)

But my most favorite siggy will have to be this Sanaya one! There was just SO much green in the video that I thought it was IMPOSSIBLE to color it and so maine to give up kar diya tha. But your whole blue and red look so works for this! How did you do that? It's amazing! And I adore the metallic texture and script text! Amazing!

Awww...thank u sooo much dearie for liking it...
i hv never expected such sig from me..
thank u sooo much..btw those effects r just by chance..tukka..lolz...
bt m so glad dat u liked it..rly rly rly appreciated...!!
I find it longer to advertise via PM therefore am advertising in galleries ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†! Firstly, i'd like to say your creations are Beautiful ๐Ÿ‘.. To the point now ๐Ÿ˜†,  The IPKKND Forum is holding its 2nd Banner Contest: ~*IPKKND 2nd Banner Contest*~ Do Check it out and Participate if time allows.. Looking forward to recieving banners from you ๐Ÿ˜Š..
@ swati:

commenting on the 27th june update, well.. a small update from you is generally not expected but khair, the siggie that you have made for Vartika is just wow๐Ÿ‘ !! i mean i really need to steal concepts from you when i start siggie making of my own๐Ÿ˜‰ !! will comment soon on the next updates !!๐Ÿ˜Š
@ swati : 

commenting on the 3rd july update, barun-sanaya siggie and the avis are just stunning yaar๐Ÿ‘ , hard to take eyes off themโญ๏ธ !! just lovely !!๐Ÿ‘