Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

Hats off to Aroona Irani

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello peeps :)

I just wanted to make a post to say hats off to a very classy and evergreen actress- the one and only Aroona Irani 👏

Aroona ji made a wonderful transition from Films to TV and has always made an impression with whatever role she has taken up. And right now she has two serials on air: Dekha Ek Khwab, where she plays the part of Royalty superbly. She is elegant, disciplined calm and composed. Whereas in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan ki, she is the very young at heart, lively, bubbly and care-free Dadi- another role which she plays so very well. She is enacting the role of a Dadi in both serials, but the similiarities end there. That just goes to show how versatile Aroona Irani is.

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki is a very sweet and simple love story and the natural chemistry between Shraddha-Sudeep is a treat. That is why the show has picked up. But Aroona ji as Dadi manages to bring something extra to the show. Not only is her character well wrriten, her portrayal of the very loveable Dadi is a huge plus point for the show!

So three cheers for our sweet Dadi...Aroona Irani 👏 👏 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes she is indeed a treat to watch... be it her convo with her pota.. arjun or her friendly nok jhok with her bahu... arjun's mom or with laxmi... she proves the idiom 'old is gold' absolutely correct...👏

ps- have u noticed how after every pariksha that laxmi gives... she sings main laxmi tere aangan ki...😆
Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: flutterby

yes she is indeed a treat to watch... be it her convo with her pota.. arjun or her friendly nok jhok with her bahu... arjun's mom or with laxmi... she proves the idiom 'old is gold' absolutely correct...👏

ps- have u noticed how after every pariksha that laxmi gives... she sings main laxmi tere aangan ki...

hehe! Yes, it's really cute when she starts to sing "Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki," after every passed pariksha 😆 Dadi is too cute 😳
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup, truly hats off to her!!
She's just amazin'!! I haven't seen her in DEK but I have seen her movies & in other shows before!! She is sooo talented!!
I think the show would be unimaginable without her! She brings in sooo much character & class in the show!!
Besides the main lead, other supporting characters don't always manage to get noticed but Aruna Irani has managed to make a place in everyone's heart!!
She has to be THE best Dadi in TV!! 

Princess.. thumbnail
She's always amazing!
And sucha sweetheart.. She's doing so much for her Grandson..
I lover her !
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She is one of my favorite characters in the show love her I agree she is doing a fantastic job as Dadi. Edited by xTimax - 12 years ago
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
truly dadli rockzs in da show love her 👏
hats off to Aroona Irani
hp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations to Arunaji for receiving this year's Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award.
Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Yup, truly hats off to her!!
She's just amazin'!! I haven't seen her in DEK but I have seen her movies & in other shows before!! She is sooo talented!!
I think the show would be unimaginable without her! She brings in sooo much character & class in the show!!
Besides the main lead, other supporting characters don't always manage to get noticed but Aruna Irani has managed to make a place in everyone's heart!!
She has to be THE best Dadi in TV!! 

I agree! Even I cannot imagine MLTAK without her in it. She brings so much to the show and for that, you gotta love her 😳 indeed she is TV's best Dadi. I don't think anyone else is worthy of that title 😆 And kudos to the supporting cast in general. Everyone does their job well :)
Originally posted by: Princess..

She's always amazing!

And sucha sweetheart.. She's doing so much for her Grandson..
I lover her !

Yup, she is a sweetheart! It's nice to see a Dadi who is determined to bring her grandson's love story on track 😆 I like her spirit. If it wasn't for her, Arjun would have given up a long time ago! We need more Dadi's like that on TV. Then again, that's what makes her different...cuz there are not many like her!