Frequent Posters

Mashal thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
tafaruss never mind i have come to know that u r true lover of Ekta
lagay raho.............. šŸ˜‰
inaanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I used to watch some Ekta Kapoor shows like Kutumb( because of Pratham- Gauri's ladai šŸ˜† ), Ghar ek Mandir(I somehow liked it),and Kuch jhuki palkein( because of its title song), Kkusum(because of 'ek aam ladki ki khas kahani' šŸ˜‰ ) etc. But, after a while I stopped watching her other shows because they all have the repeating stories.
But, Its true that Ekta Kapoor attracts viewers by starting a serial with different topic with a new actor-actress pair and with a nice melodious title song. but, after a while it all ends up to frequent 'judaai and milan' of the main pair with some 'sasu' or business factor, or a relative's daughter interfering in it. Most of the people would still watch the shows because they are kind of attached to the main characters. ( I have heard people discussing about the sufferings of the main character. People would discuss it if it were happened to them) šŸ˜•
I also check before watching the show if its Ekta Kapoor's show when it starts with a 'K'.But, I think Ekta doesn't the 'K' factor for the success of her shows. Balaji had produced some good shows like Hum Panch, Captain house(hindi spelling has K though), and ghar ek mandir.
Evilgenius_S.Sā„¢ thumbnail
Da prb is dis k ppl do criticize Only ekta becuz dey jst cnt bear n stand her senseless twissts....jinka duur duur tk koi taluq nai reality se..i mean u think...kya ksi ki surgery krney se..face ki ,ankhoon ka color chnge hta ha ? koi mrjaye to ksi ki bface surgery krke ,us mrne wale ka face bnado...--cn u stnd it??? i guess mst cnt!!!
she do make sum gd serials bt.......ajake..kch arsey abs storys aik dusrey se milne lg jateien hain.........!!
abt 'k'factor to......karan johar aur rakesh k barey mein b kch na kch kaha jata hai....dis media..neva eva 4gives ny1!!!!!!!!!
smartncute thumbnail
I hate her serials!! they just kepp on going!! like KSBKBT
Mashal thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyfloss

i admire ekta kapoor for her creativity.She made a huge impact on the audience and changed the image of tv serials.
i want her serials to go on forever though i dont watch regularly.

True Lover of her! šŸ‘

Miss.Netherland thumbnail
actually
alll her serials are have one thing
unwanted pregnancy & abortion
but sometimes i love that show
and at a time it is just like
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Stoppp enoughhh
Mlulla28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. If it wasn't for Ekta Kapoor, we wouldn't have the indian television as we do now.

Did you guys know that Ekta Kapoor was listed in Vogue in the Sept. 2006 issue for one of the top 3 indrustialist women in India? She was #1. That's really something to be proud of.