Bade Acche Laggte Hai

counting stars on the beach

soaplover1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

All Niharika's plans fall flat on her face...now that they cant go to the terrace , where do u think they will go...my guess is either they will head to the beach and spend some romantic moments or go to the lawn and Niharika and mama ji will watch in despair..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soaplover1

All Niharika's plans fall flat on her face...now that they cant go to the terrace , where do u think they will go...my guess is either they will head to the beach and spend some romantic moments or go to the lawn and Niharika and mama ji will watch in despair..

I wouldnt mind a long drive..buy kulfi and lie on the beach and star gaze...would love it..
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Oh Yes!!! Thts what my guess is!!! It would be super awesome!!

ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beach is a nice option 😉
balh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm 101% sure that Ram will take Priya to the lawn lol :P Pls don't beat me up for saying this haha 😆
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guesss is also sme ram will tak her to beach @ he knows tat she likes beaches
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not having watched the episode... i will guess Beach 😉😉😉
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it will be gr8... 1st Ram goes down to find Bansi kaka to clean up the terrace... n when he doesn't find him he might suggest Priya to go for a drive near some open place... be it beach, park or any where 😍
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naznin17

I'm 101% sure that Ram will take Priya to the lawn lol :P Pls don't beat me up for saying this haha 😆

Thats a possiblity...and its so much more easier for mama and NIh to spy..just out of a window..they dont need to go out at all...😆😆😆
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i laos think he will take her out ..in beach on some other place,,,where they can sleep 7 count star...& also gaze   the beauty of priya ...as she is looking gorgeous...it will be realy romantic... sky fill with star...& his beauty is with him in white.