Hitler Didi

Kapil Soni to enter Hitler Didi- Vidit Entry

Posted: 12 years ago

Kapil Soni to enter Hitler Didi

Thursday, February 02, 2012 | 5:55:57 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Kapil Soni to enter Hitler Didi

The actor will enter as Indira's elder brother in the Zee TV show...

Kapil Soni will be soon back  on Zee TV and Trilogy's Hitler Didi. Kapil who was last seen in Star Plus' Mitwa is back after two and half years.

According to our source, " Kapil will play the character of Vidhit, Hitler Didi's (Rati Pandey) elder brother who comes back to India from abroad but has some story behind his return to the country. As of now the character is a cameo but the future of the role will depend upon the audience. The character 'Vidhit' is very mature and also very close to Hitler Didi".

We contacted Kapil Soni who confimed the news,  " Yes I am entering the show 'Hitler Didi' as Vidhit. I was on and off from acting in the industry. There are many things that  kept me busy, one of them being the production house that I have started, which is at a very initial stage. But I love the character of Vidhit and also do not wish to continue acting side by side."

Kapil has started his shoot and will enter the show soon.
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

this guy is actually a good actor , has seen him in one show Those Khushi Thode Ghum , i m happy with PH choice, he looks mature Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey priyanka dear thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š

chalo ab videet bhaiyya ke darshan ho jayenge
Originally posted by: shalu_123

hey priyanka dear thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š

chalo ab videet bhaiyya ke darshan ho jayenge

πŸ˜†

atlast ...
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs
Finally, vidith enter g8
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
good to see him n i think he suits vidits role dunno y...
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
finally sme1 good...wait wait wait n we got this..i hope he is best buddy of rishi
Only concern ..Sharma main sab negative hai like Inder, Kutum, Munna n Mandir.. Hope Vidit ko unke jaisa naa deekhaya bilkool πŸ˜• .. 
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally. Was waiting for thisπŸ˜†

Priyanka me thinks he's on Indira's side, since she's always calling him (except not it's not himπŸ€”) which makes me think out of her family he's the only one she can rely on so I think he'll be the opposite no?πŸ€”
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for Ssharing Priyanka!!!!
am sooo Happy Finally Vidit is going to come!!!! am really Happy for Indira πŸ˜ƒ