Plz tweet to Anantika sahir

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks to Allah that we got back our Navya.
But friends, Its our responsibily to ensure our Navya popularity forever.
So, plz tweet to Anantika & request her to lead the story to more & more interesting track.
As we saw before Angry & responsible Anant got more appriciation from the viewers... so She should write the story remembering all that.
I think,Navya & Anant fighting together against the old parampara will rise the TRP more.
Side by side their romance is also necessary for the TRP.
I just want to share another thing...
Most of the times problems comes only in Navya & Anants life. But why?
I will b very happy If I see Anya solving others problem & establishing them as a perfect couple.
Such as... Mohon-rama problem, renuka-Gautom prob, Nimi-nikhil prob.
I think it will help to rise the TRP.

If u agree with me plz Tweet Anantika.

Do share ur comments,plz.

I completely agree with u.
Now it's upto the CVS to handle it well. I know in the past there were dips, they should give it a focus on initial episode where it made us fans of Navya, and draw up the future episodes... Lets give it a try tweeting anantika, but they are the experts in the industry, they should understand what is required by the audience, I guess...
Originally posted by sifarah

Now it's upto the CVS to handle it well. I know in the past there were dips, they should give it a focus on initial episode where it made us fans of Navya, and draw up the future episodes... Lets give it a try tweeting anantika, but they are the experts in the industry, they should understand what is required by the audience, I guess...

I know they r the expets. But sometimes They take time to think abt the peopls choice...& unfortunately  loose the TRP.
As the TRP matters, I think they should think abt it.

I