Green sari vs green sari : )

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone! I'm Anum! I've been a silent stalker of the forum for a while but have finally decided to comment after a great week of epis and the Maha episode as the cherry on top. 😊 I love love love everyone's analysis of characters' actions, reactions, etc. So I think I have an analysis of my own. (Please bear with me and my links, I'm a newbie to commenting on forums in general. Also, forgive me if someone brought this up earlier and I missed it. 😳) Anyways, I was watching the epi where Kushi imagines what it would be like if she was married to Arnav vs the creepazoid Snake. 

Here it is as a refresher:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH028eDSsnI[/YOUTUBE]

Right, so Kushi's wearing a green sari and asks Arnav how she looks. He, of course, answers in the cutest way possible. (Blowing the hair on her cheek *eeekkk* SO CUTE!) What's notable is that she imagines that he would insult her rather than compliment her. Now fast forward a few months and you get the post-Teri Meri scene (after Arnav takes the clip out of her hair).

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAEKIEJE37w[/YOUTUBE]

Kushi is also wearing a green sari here BUT not only does Arnav compliment her...he does it without her fishing for the compliment! Just look at her face when he says the color doesn't look bad on her! It's like shock, surprise, and love all at once. 

Lol, I know they usually have flashbacks when people remember things in serials and people in the Arhi universe seem to have a case of wicked memory loss but...do you think she would have remembered her little day dream? Maybe she's wondering if she sold Arnav a little short. (As in, he would make an awesome hubby. Although, even though he wasn't stereotypically perfect like the creeper, she still seemed to enjoy Arnav's company better than Snake's.) Anyways, even if she didn't remember, it's a nice little treat from the CVs to the fans. I can't wait until tomorrow's epi! 

So this has been kinda long and I really appreciate anyone who read it. Please comment or PM with your thoughts. I would love to hear from you. 😉

wonderful first post Anum 👏... enjoyed reading... and hope we'll see lots of posts from u.. 😃 Edited by minihussain - 12 years ago

Nice Post... 😊

Good difference in the dream and the reality regarding his complements... 😛
wooow...superb yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes,he finaaly gives d answer to her dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wat an noticable point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!these small small things makes luv IPKKND to d core!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great analysis..i ddint even think about it till you mentioned..👏👏👏

Yep IPKKnd is def cool that way ...
Thanks for the reminder...indeed they have travelled a lot...this applies to both..even Arnav who used to think of her as low aukat and middle class has now taken her as his equal. And kushi too should realise he is after all not the real rakshas
thanks for sharing this - I havent seen the first video so it gave me a good laugh during my lunch break
Thank you everyone for the encouragement! It definitely makes me want to post more in the future. 

Side note: Did anyone else notice that both scenes were done in the POV of the mirror. Intentional? Maybe. 😊