YRKKH 26 Jan WU-Delivery and flight change

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Folks πŸ˜ƒ
I am gonna update todays epi as saru is gone to her NAtive πŸ˜ƒ
And it will delay as i have some workπŸ˜ƒ but aaj raat ko hi i'll update πŸ˜ƒ
So plzzz waitπŸ˜ƒ

Episode start where akshi is waiting for NAitik and lokking @time and trying his phone
here NAitik meeting over and they wanna sign contract and he runs and catches auto and traffic hoti hai... toh he runs (ek dum Srk style)πŸ˜†
And reaches but he is 15 mins late then he book another ticket but its not direct but
he has to go to Ahemdabad via mumbai.

And here gaya3 calls Naitik and informs everything and tells gaya3 to inform akshi
And now doc informs they cant wait more and tells to prepare for operation
And all request Rj to manofy Akshi
and she goes in and tells her nowdays operation are normal no need to get scared and akshi tells wat if i lose my child,but Rj stops and tells no need to worry in some time u'll be happy with ur baby

@ Airport Naitik boards for the flight
And shaurya,anshu and all discussing with whom babay will play loads and all fight so varsha tells ananaya will tell
and she tell "mein"πŸ˜ƒ
@here hospital mein
Gaya3 calls Naitik and he tells he'll be there in 4 to 5 hrs timeπŸ˜•

@Now gaya3 tells Akshara that naitik will come late as he missed her flight but he still tried
And now Rb gives card for paying chargers for operation but doesnt work
so dj calls naitik and scolds but nurse tells it was machines fault and dj says sorry to Naitik
All are here in akshi room all say her to calm down
and nurse comes and tells talk for sometime then we'll leave for operation
Akshara tells to gaya3 naitik will take some more time to come

And here Naitik asks driver to go fast as time is 11 in night
@here all come rashmi ,nandu and mohit come and mohit tells babay is demanding from now only and nurse comes and tells all to leave as they have to make akshi ready for operation
And akshi scared and epi ends
Precap: Akshi tells i wont do operation, doc says not to get scared and akshi tells i dont wanna do anything without Naitik  and here Naitik is coming running in roads (full on Srk Bangaya munna)πŸ˜†

PS: SOrry for shot update i know its not in parts but in summary sorry
Edited by pree4ru - 12 years ago
no discussion thread? πŸ˜• was the episode that bad???
what happnd?? no discussions on episode
Thanks for the update Pree4u. Tension episode. Omg its dragging episode. The CV's are using all the characters well. As the pregnancy progresses akshi experiences feelings of excitement fear as she misses her soul mate that too during her pregnancy time'.sad to see her mixed with many other emotions. Naitik was being worried and in tension mood rushing to hospital showed his true love towards his wife. It's nice to see all members surrounding akshi consoling her to have a safe pregnancy.

Today's episode clearly portrays the egoistic between the two families especially DJ' being an elder such an egoistic man very annoying to see his attitude. No matter how hard MM try singhaniyas will always find mistakes in what they do or how they are going to do in the future.. The fact remains that no two families can be equal in their priorities, day-to-day dealing etc. and they will never change.

To the CV's show something different and naksh cute moments during labour pain their magic and they want to spend with their baby which will captivate the viewer's attention. And as a role model to the younger generations.

Hope naitik will reach in time and akshi will deliver a boy baby by normal delivery. This kind of episode is the one we want all along.It's still interesting to know what is going to happen next.

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
koi khole kya epi discussion thread???
Thanks for the update preeπŸ‘.aaj ke episode ke baare mai kya kahi,it was not that good not that bad,it was just a filler. but one thing it was more of naitik n less of pagals drama.
naitik ke liye itna bura lag raha hai,bechara ko saari musibat aaj hi hua 😭,kitna bhaga, aaj bhi nahi a paya,i hope he reaches tom before akshji is taken to OT.😊.i felt funny wen everyone asked cong to convince akshi abt operation,mai soch rahi thi yeh khud nahi convince hoga akhi ko kaise tasalli degi.πŸ˜†, but TG woh akshi ke saamne she was in control state.
again us M's table scene was bekaar,just a filler🀒. aaj is DJ par itna gussa aaya kya kahu😑,bekaar mai pura bat nahi janthe naitik par chillaya aur sab card teek hua, ek sec mai teek hua,bechara munna kitna pareshaan tha,aur bhi pareshan kardiya,sach mai this DJ n RB are both useless sirf lecture dena aatha hai😑.
precap is really emotional,akshi saying she don't wnt anything without naitikπŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸΌ. even for me too naitik running reminded me about kuch kuch hota hai  SRK's entry to summer-camp😊.aaj tho hamara munna ekdum SRK style mai aagaya tha.😍
bas naitik sahi time par pahunch jaaye😊
thanks. Baby might arrive on monday
muze lagta hai ki natik may come after delivey when i saw the pic there is no bump 
thanks for the update,i can't be bothered to watch the epi..its so much of dragging...i think il watch from the episode naitik arrives at the hospital...

one thing thought from i think it was tuesday's epi..naitik was trying to cancel the meeting or make it earlier ir something and the man on the phone was like no we have to do today and naitik rpelies saing i have urgent work at hme...could naitik not tell the they guy that my wife is about to have our  first child? im sure he would have let naiitk go...

I wish cvs had shown naksh at the hospital together through akashra's long labour and how both of them were dealing with it as a couple and individuals,having some nice moments and trying to control both mums etc instead sending naitik away...