Pakistani Serials

Yay!!! Pakistan Won!!!! :)

anam2004 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Salaam... I really have to update this!!!😊 Congrats to our Pakistan Cricket Team for winning the Cricket Match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊 πŸ‘

Saaray jahaan say aacha... pakistan humara.. lol..   
~Pakistan Zindabaad!!!~πŸ˜‰

Allah Hafiz

-Anam

Edited by anam2004 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alveera thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
yepiiii, they played really well specially afridi, he rocks, i hope they win delhi's odi.
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah i was surprised that afridi played so well....i hope they win the last game too
Yusra thumbnail
Pakistan zindaBaad 😊
masoom thumbnail
yeah πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Ya I know Afridi was mind blowing, he ruled the pitch!! simply Amazing!! there is no stop for him! he just plays his game!!

Many Many CongratsπŸ‘

and

BEST OF LUCK for the Next Match!!

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

PakistanZindabad.

match has started. My WHOLE family is watching it.

anam2004 thumbnail
same here... my whole family is watching it :) I'm jus hoping for pakistan to win!!!!!!!!
.aur.... pak jeet gaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by anam2004 - 19 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Ya same here, we all started watching it, but now my brothers and my Mom has gone to sleep on the sofa, and my Dad and me are watching itπŸ˜†...........as usual.πŸ˜†

those three were most interested in the match and promissed them selfves that they will not miss a single ball.πŸ˜†

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

lolz....Ms bholi bhali πŸ˜‰

Me started with my whole family...but after pakistan's play ended...my bro is playing playstation...my dad gone to meet someone and me on net having online info from cricinfo.com ...only my mom is getting some sneak peak while watching some soaps...πŸ˜†....well i have to go now..coz i think 2 indian wickets have already fallen...n now the match gonna be interesting πŸ˜‰