•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
here lies the memories of panchhi, eldest daughter of the dobrial house. the girl, whose "love story" was parallel with her younger sister's-the lead of the show we liked, loved, bashed, dreamt and what not.
                                           (1)
her first boyfriend was danish. she admitted that she found it fun to harass danish, who supposedly loved her. an example was how she cheaply behaved with angad, a boy who couldn't even tell her to buzz off straight in the face- just to irritate danish. danish cheated on her and was caught. result? danish was cursing himself all the time, he began to live by the memories and began to wear dirty clothes. what happened to the girl with the broken heart? she told pia- i don't lament because he cheated, i lament because my dreams😍 were shattered. she was comforted by a dialogue from " dil to pagal hai".
                                         (2)
then came sid, one of the few strong male characters ever shown. she reacted after some time- why doesn't he notice me and love me. sid had to notice her to fulfill his ambitions. she reacted thus- oh sid, you gave me sooo much happiness. sid had the fault of underestimating his enemies and in the end, his whole plan crashed. poor panchhi was heartbroken again.
she suddenly began to use and throw dehradun boys, though she had what that made boys go crazy after her, this humble writer knows not, only remembers a shampoo ad by priyanka chopra. ( i can't remember the brand)
                                             (3)
then came neel. he hardly seemed grown up and panchhi broke his heart. but she got drunk and engaged to him at a party. if drunken mouths speak, her question to neel was- will you obey every word of mine?
( quote from the feminist dictionary:-
 man obeying woman- respect. woman obeying man- slavery.)
next morning she shouted " why don't you understand that i have no interest in you?" and in reply neel seemed to be grown up overnight. he continued to grow and gave the viewers bed scenes. she repeated her dialogue to danish once and he replied " i am not here for you." poor dear, she wanted a relation with neel but was rejected by the brute.
                                         (4)
she put on a sorry face before pia and took her sister's boyfriend to use him. abhay was punched when he came to her support, thanks to her sister's effort and left a party head down and bleeding from the punch. she couldn't put her family to shame but had to behave shamelessly with abhay so that the engagement is broken. she was rejected by lover no. 4 and thankfully was freed at last from the bed man. who will come to the life of this poor dear to accept her?😭
                                         (5)
danish came back to her sad life again, he seemed even sadder. he was again harassed for a brief time, met with a mysterious accident but saved. then began their lovestory part 2. the quotes :-
" panchhi, i will spend my entire life only trying to keep you happy."
" danish, i am a spoilt princess. you also have to spoil me like this after marriage."
" panchhi, i promise i will never let our relation grow old." (relations grow old in 2- 4 years, i heard.)

Posted: 12 years ago
guess i wasted my time on that blah blah.