DangelzDesigns9|Clsd - ArHi/BS/SaRun/Reqs pg.139 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
all i read was jalebiii's in that reply 😍 mujhe laake do :( 

and rofl rofl NOOO not when we knew each other you dungar, just when we DIDN'T know each other and i used to see only your sigs i thought you.is.a.guy πŸ˜ƒ 

OMG i am getting a surprise sig or something, that's so so sweet. i love you:) and where on earth is ashuuu uuu uuu.. nayi dukaan sirf ek baar spam karne ko milti hai :( 🀣
Congratulations on your 9th shop!πŸ€—
I am so happy for you! Your work truly stuns me, i am so glad i found this shop or i would've never known you had such amazing talent. You are such a unique person, i hope you get many more shops in the future :)

Btw, your banner is OMG 😍 Jenny did a super duper job on it! <3
Those three dance sequences are my favourite too, what a coincidenceπŸ˜† All three dances has such sizzling moments, and the chemistry between the actors was wow!

Once again congratulations! <3

Oh and one last thing, what is your real name? :P I just realised i still don't know it and you never told me either LOL
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
*Edited*

Dangelz! Congratulations πŸ€— #9 huh? Wow :D I wish this shop finishes fast...mostly because the OCD-ite in me hates numbers like 9, 19, 29, you get the drift πŸ˜†

I am so so so glad I stumbled upon your shop because you are truly one of the best, here on IF <3 Your siggy making skills are beyond fabulous, from your textures and blending to your coloring and text <3 Every bit of it is brilliant! <3

I'm so glad you've started making avis too, they're so amazing! Your coloring on anything is truly one of a kind 😳

I adore the banner! And the way Jenny has used green! It's stunning! :D

Update soon <3

xoxo
Aanya
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
Congrats on your 9th shop Dangelz ! (: I'm in love with your banner! It's simply gorgoues :) Amazing work Jens! Best wishes for this shop and love your creations <3 
Congratz on your 9th shop Dangelz! 
I loove ur banner! <3 
I'm going to try my hardest to comment and do stuff in this shop..so that one day I'll be able to request =) 
Because I loove you're work! =D 
Originally posted by *~Anjali~*

res

edited*

on you 9th shop..may you have many many many more shops in the future...Aww...thank youuu Anjali! 😳 I dont visit your shop on regular basis and get the time to comment on it..but i have seen your creations and they are completely mind blowing...I love 'em especially on ArHi 😍 Thanks so much! That means alot =) I'm glad you like my work, especially on ArHi. 😳
Love the banner of your new shop..has most my favorites in it as well like Maaneet <3  Thank youuu =)
anyways!! many many many congrats on your new shop once again...Hope to see an update soon!! :) Thanks once again! Will hopefully have an update after Teri Meri sequence airs. 😳

P.S. I will try to leave a comment in your shop on regular basis...I hope so too =)

keep up the great work sweetheart πŸ‘ Embarrassed Thank youuu!

xoxo
Anji

Congratulations!!!

Reserveee I shall edit the rest sooon! Tomorrow once i am done moi classes! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

πŸ₯³ C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
on your 9th!!!!!!
πŸ₯³ Thank youuu Anku! πŸ€— 

Dangelz, a huge congratulations for completing your 9th gallery. You mean completing my 8th right? Or starting my 9th? πŸ˜† That's a big achievement for sure. Yes it really is, cause I honestly didn't feel I'd make it this far. πŸ˜† I know people who feel like d/l'ing PS and making sigs and what not too but Never get to doing it. Example? ME! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL you should give it a try if you really want to! πŸ˜† So, indeed it's amazing that you have reached so far. And why not.. an effortless sigmaker always goes on and on :) Aww...so sweet! 😳 Also trust me, I am still saying it, icons update from you would finish your gallery like in no time ;) Your PERFECTION when it comes to icons :D Haha, thank youuu! πŸ˜† That really means alot! 😳 I'm so happy you love my icons =) I wishhh I could finish my gallery with only icons πŸ˜† would be so much easier for me! But trust me, there's other people who would complain about not having sigs or avis. πŸ˜† Plus, sigs are my first love and priority cause that's what I started off with. 😳  

And that is one hell of a striking banner up there. It's HEAVENLY<3 GREENNN hehe! KaSh πŸ˜πŸ˜† :P LOLL I'm glad you loved the banner, and yes it has your fav colour green in it! πŸ˜† 
Hope this one finishes even sooner than the previous one.  Keep up with all the lovely work you do and bigg congrats once again! πŸ€— Thank you once again Anku! πŸ€—
Thank you for responding back..of course you work is very much appreciated...btw I just love the Maaneet and ArHi combo sig in you sig box...uff the two hottest dance sequence ever...I actually made some combo sigs on Kurbaan Hua and Teri Meri...Will update soon...<3

Im so in love with these two dance sequences 😍

I would suggest that you also make a combo sig on bot of them <3

would love that!!😳

xoxo
Congrats Dangelz on your 9th shop! So so happy for you that you have reached 9th and you have changed so much throughout those 9 galleries! Love each and everything you make. Clearly one of the most unique sig making shops I have come across in all of IF. Just love everything you make and yourself.

Thank you so much for such beautiful praises. Means a lot and I love the electric green myself. It totally symbolizes your shop, the green means vibrant and that's what a person you are. Green is also very refreshing and calm and that's what I think you are. Just amazing!

Haha, I love those 3 hot scenes with hottest couples ever.. Arhi one is gonna be sizzling man!

Cannot wait to see an update from you. Am sure it's gonna be amazing!