Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulations on your 9th gallery  πŸ‘ 
Wish you all the sucess and many more galleries to come  😊

Fiz  😊

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Sanz - Aww...thank youuu! 😳

@ Fiz - Thank you so muchhh! 😳 I didn't forget your suggestion btw for the Maryada avi...will make it soon as I get time =)
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dangelz

@ Aish -  Tu first page pe aa gayi! Yayyy! πŸ˜ƒ...I BETTER get a biggg congratulations wala comment! Warna...🀣

warna ki bachchi go see your first pageπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
Dangelz thumbnail
^^ Eeeps! *rubs eyes* you EDITEDD! 😲 Main koi sapna toh nahi dekh rahi hoon? 🀣 Kiddinggg LOL. *runs off to read and reply to Aish's comment*

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
joote khaayegi, jaa jaa reply 🀣 told you 9's lucky πŸ˜ƒ
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dangelz

@ Sanz - Aww...thank youuu! 😳

@ Fiz - Thank you so muchhh! 😳 I didn't forget your suggestion btw for the Maryada avi...will make it soon as I get time =)

Your welcome  πŸ€—
Thankyou and i'll be waiting  😊

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ₯³ C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
on your 9th!!!!!!
πŸ₯³

Dangelz, a huge congratulations for completing your 9th gallery. That's a big achievement for sure. I know people who feel like d/l'ing PS and making sigs and what not too but Never get to doing it. Example? ME! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So, indeed it's amazing that you have reached so far. And why not.. an effortless sigmaker always goes on and on :) Also trust me, I am still saying it, icons update from you would finish your gallery like in no time ;) Your PERFECTION when it comes to icons :D

And that is one hell of a striking banner up there. It's HEAVENLY<3 GREENNN hehe! KaSh πŸ˜πŸ˜† :P
Hope this one finishes even sooner than the previous one.  Keep up with all the lovely work you do and bigg congrats once again! πŸ€—
Edited by -aakanksha- - 12 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishhh.

oh hell yeah first page reclaim 😎  Yayyy I am SO proud of you! πŸ˜ƒ I really am!

🀣 

can you believe my hands are cold, i don't know where to start and where to finish and i always run out of words at the wrong time which is bad Whatever you do manage to write for me, is always going to be sweeter than honey 😳, no wait...I mean sweeter than Khushi's jalebis! 🀣 Tu toh meri sweetner hai! ❀️ πŸ€— but:$ you know good thing i decided not to sleep in todayROFL I didn't deprive you of your sleep did I? πŸ˜† That would be bad LOL. erm ok that aside your 9th makes me so proud of you and so happy for you πŸ€—  Awww how sweet! πŸ€— I'm proud I made it this far...cause I really didn't imagine I would go past 5 shops LMAO. Sacchi! 🀣ever since i can remember i've loved your work so so so much, itna ki i have your stuff from 2008-9 saved Ewww...you have my ugly old stuff saveddd? 🀒 Oh ofcourse you do, so you could bust them out randomly in my shop for everyone to see and put me to shame. 🀣 I'm just kiddinggg πŸ˜†, but jokes apart...that really means alot if you've adored my work from way back then. 😳 Cause honestly, now when I look at my old stuff I have a 'WTH was I making' expression on my face. πŸ˜† when i didn't even know that the girl who makes those creations (wait, nvm, i thought dangelz was a guyπŸ€”ROFLHAWWW you tell me this NOW?? 😲 πŸ˜² Or did you tell me this before, cause I seriously cannot remember! πŸ˜† Tu mujhe ladka samajhkar baithi thi? 😳 I am highly offended! πŸ˜† I'm sure its cause of my username, cause I hope I didn't give out any weird masculine vibes here LOL. 🀣  would turn out to be one of my closest friends hereEmbarrassed Aww...I know right? Mujhe woh pehla PM abhi bhi yaad hai! 😳 so excited for your 9th, as you know it's my lucky number..and this place is no less than home for me. Aww...yes I know 9 is lucky for you, and who knows...maybe something special might come up for you in this shop. πŸ˜‰ not only do you make some of the most amazing and unique stuff on IF but this place has emotional attachment for me too, with you and ashu..So trueee! 😳 Those are unforgettable moments! πŸ˜† especially ashu and our jhagde *wipes khushi ke aansoon*ROFL congratulations on #9, i love you countless endless infinity <333 Thank you, thank you, thank youuu <333 Love you times infinity <333

before i forget, Jenny's made you the most gorgeous banner which we were talking about yesterday on PM. should have figured it's for youπŸ˜† it's too too too beautiful 😍 makes me like green *sigh* Haha, yesss me and Jens were PM-ing each other back and forth too yesterday...cause she made a beautiful sig for me randomly, which is in my sig box =) And I just didn't feel like I was up for making myself a banner. Creativity and energy was drained out for those ArHi Teri Meri creations you saw in the last shop. πŸ˜† So I ended up asking her whether she'd like to make a banner for me, and ofcourse her being the sweetheart...she did make it <3 So glad you loved the banner! 😳 I think I love the colour green EVEN more now thanks to Sanaya's saree for Teri Meri. πŸ˜†

ps. see, just SEE how lucky 9 is..i edited my spot within half an hour 😎 you gotta believe that:$ Yes I guess number 9 has to be some kind of a lucky charm! πŸ˜† 

and and and I LOVE YOUUU and this place and maybe i love ashu kameeni tooo :) LOLL I loveee you lotsss too and ofcourse Ashu. I'm like the mediator between you two anyway. 🀣

Edited by Dangelz - 12 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@ Sofi - I knowww right? I seriously cannot believe you made it to first place! 🀣 But congratulations for that! I guess both our timings matched this time. πŸ˜† Thank you SO muchhh! πŸ€— I will open many more shops, if you always be a regular commenter in them! 😳 
[/QUOTE]
lol i cant eitherπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ur most welcome <3 InshAllah you willπŸ˜ƒ <3 i will surelyπŸ˜‰
ps . may be inactive in couple of weeks not yet confirmed but will be leaving to go to abroad some issues there i dont know for how long but yeah it really looks like we will be going in 2-3 weeks but will catch up with ur updates and will post my commentsπŸ˜‰ x
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just one question ..

teri asli naam kya hai ?πŸ˜†

And i never knew ur colourings were ur own :O:O:O then girl u are simplyy brilliant !! coz i sometimes play around with the colourings and after i finish my heads hurts a lot 😳🀣

btw congrats on ur new shop/gallery πŸ˜ƒ

and same pinch !! for me too kurbaan hua and teri meri is the most hawtesttt dance ever β˜ΊοΈ ( i bet u have many more same pinches coming up ! 🀣)