Article- I'm intimidated by my wife: Raghu Ram

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/June/News_20090618_69

I'm intimidated by my wife: Raghu Ram

Terrorising twins Raghu Ram and Rajiv Lakshman are back with a new show on MTV called Connected. A show, revolving around twins from around the country, tests how connected the siblings are when faced with similar situations.

Raghu Ram gets candid about the show, his brother Rajiv, Bollywood dreams and his intimidating better half.

'Connected' with the show
Everyone is fascinated with twins. When they enter a room, they quickly grab all the attention. People are bewildered with their physical similarities along with the mental and emotional. The show tests the twins on how in sync they are with each other and if they truly know their mirror image inside out. For example, many people wonder if when one twin is hit, the other feels the pain too. We have tried to discover this in one such episode.

Twin Connection
Rajiv is 10 minutes older than me but as they say in the Vedas, the one who is born second is the elder of the two. We have completely similar attributes. We like the same stuff and, thankfully, dislike the same too. Though he is a little less short tempered than me. We always got the same grades and dropped out of college together. We joined MTV together as well. We've always been fascinated with how the mind works and love to test people on how they react to given situations.

The Real Angry Young Man
The truth stings and that's why being a Roadie isn't that easy. With the entry of Rajiv, the show got even more explosive. People think of me as a crazed maniac who'll pounce on them on the middle of the road. The thing is my anger is always a reaction to something. If you do something stupid I am not going to tolerate it. I get death threats from all over the country but I know they just want a reason to talk to me. I remember there was this guy who met me on the street and told me, 'abuse me please, main chahta hoon ke aap meri phaade!'

Bollywood Entry
I was in desperate need of a break from work and had decided upon a sabbatical. I took 3 months off and the very second day I got a call from Abbas Tyrewala. I play an integral part in his film 1-800-love that stars John Abraham and Abbas's wife Pakhi. Many feel it is a negative character, but its nothing like it. He's a normal personality like in Jaane Tu…Genelia's fianc wasn't a villain, he was a certain character.

True Calling
I have always had a passion for singing. Our parents tell us that when we were 5-months-old we were the happiest when we heard music. We are South Indians and I never had the patience for carnatic music but I really can sing well, much better than many of the other singers around. Actually, all my friends are musicians and that pretty much was the reason behind me doing Sitaron Ko Choona Hai on Real. I do want to cut an album and maybe I will someday. Still, it will only happen once I'm completely trained in music.

Sugandha Garg: The other half
I'm a very private person and when it comes to my personal life I do not speak much. But yes, my wife would be the only person who could intimidate me. Surprisingly, my wife and Rajiv's wife even look like twins! They bear a striking resemblance to each other. Though Rajiv's been married for the past 7 years and even has a child, its just been 2 years for me and surely it must be the only thing we didn't do at the same time.
Today in moderators selecting in pune auditions is it raghu's wife?! Thats what i thought but rajivs wife too looks bit similar so confusd 😕
Look how much similarity?!!

Raghu n his wife:

Rajiv n his wife:whats her name?!!

Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by minnie.reet

her name is Sugandha

I thought suganda garg is raghu's wife n this is mentioned in article too😕 Then whats rageevs wife name!! Lolzz their wives r similar look too 😆Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
yeah its his wife..she was too gud at JTYJ
Is she the girl in Jane tu ya jane na 😲 ??? she is cute !