keaun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After baat hamari pakki hai was axed. I was so disappointed that i stop watching any serials on sony. But one day while switching channels i saw a promo of balh and i was hooked. I hate weekends. Eagerly for mondays. my family think am crazy cos i am so addicted to balh. my husband also love watching balh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to the Phankas club of BALH !!! This show is rocking naah!! My husband loves it too !
Keep posting dear! Would love to hear your views on the show!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fosla u r tooo goood in ur Pink Posts keep going and entertain us by ur posts love it...
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me & my whole family love to watch balh .
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

so true yaar, BALH is one show that the whole family sits and enjoys saath, really i schedule my dinners such thsat am back by ten when the show starts hereπŸ˜ƒ and i miss BALH all friday to monday eve!!

i wish BALH also starts coming five times a day, sony changed sbs to five times a day we could hhope for ours too
ranmar thumbnail
I have never been so addicted to TV, as I am to BAHL. I watch every episode twice, read all the posts...love it so much...miss it terribly at weekends...wait for Mondays as never before...Fida ho gaye :-):-) My family thinks its crazy :-):-)
saisamanvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ranmar

I have never been so addicted to TV, as I am to BAHL. I watch every episode twice, read all the posts...love it so much...miss it terribly at weekends...wait for Mondays as never before...Fida ho gaye :-):-) My family thinks its crazy :-):-)

well said ranmar agree with u but u typed  BAHL...it's not bahl...it's balh
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes..i m addicted to this show tooπŸ˜ƒ..i come at BALH forum from office everyday..πŸ˜›
and in the lunch time we discuss yesterday's episode!!😳 if i miss the episode my fren tells me the story and if my fren miss then i tells the story!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even we have one internal communicator in our office..in that we chat about RaYa and BALH!πŸ˜›if my manager will come to know that in office communicator i do all these things and i open BALH forum from office..he will kick me out!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: keaun

After baat hamari pakki hai was axed. I was so disappointed that i stop watching any serials on sony. But one day while switching channels i saw a promo of balh and i was hooked. I hate weekends. Eagerly for mondays. my family think am crazy cos i am so addicted to balh. my husband also love watching balh.

My situation is similar to yours... i was a big fan of BHPH and i remember you too from the forum😳 but after the show was axed disastrously, i had stopped watching sony altogether...and then BALH promos started and they started grabbing my attention...but still i had made up my mind not to watch any show on the channel again...the first glimpse of BALH i had was during the saturday's reruns when i was just browsing through the channels...and then i was hooked to it only by watching those saturday's repeats...then some monday, i couldnt resist myself to know whats gonna happen next and i started watching it on a regular basis...and now, im as big an addict of BALH as BHPH😳😳