Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Kaash chemistry aise dikhaayi jaaye...:D

Geeglu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
1) Priya hurting her ankle and Ram becoming her transport medium.. a deep eye-lock when Priya is floating in Mr. Kapoor's hands..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

2) A tight heart-felt jhappi (like the one on the 10th Jan episode) from Mr. Kapoor, taking Priya all by surprise and leaving her blushing ❀️😳

3) Mr and Mrs. Kapoor going for a long evening walk and there is no one around eavesdropping..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
😳

4) Priya and Ram sharing the bed and this time Ram sleeps holding Priya's hand (while Priya acts asleep)😳

5) Agar Niharika and family ko dikhaana hi hai..😲😲 tho they setting up a mind stage for a dream romantic scene/dance sequence...β­οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

and

6) Sharma parivaar go on a longgg holiday to some far-far away land.. so that no more boring drama for sometime.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Geeglu

Hume maar daloge kya?? Uff!!😳😳 Post main itna hot lagtha toh jab yeh sab dikhayenge
toh mera kya hoga??🀒 Soch liya karπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kaash aisa ho jaye to kya baat kya baat kya baat...😍
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
point 6  is awesome

Geeglu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Geeglu

Hume maar daloge kya?? Uff!!😳😳 Post main itna hot lagtha toh jab yeh sab dikhayenge
toh mera kya hoga??🀒 Soch liya karπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i know..

only these dreams keeps me friday and the weekend going.. na padai mein dyaan na khaaney pe.. cant wait for Monday... 😊

πŸ˜†
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geeglu

1) Priya hurting her ankle and Ram becoming her transport medium.. a deep eye-lock when Priya is floating in Mr. Kapoor's hands..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

2) A tight heart-felt jhappi (like the one on the 10th Jan episode) from Mr. Kapoor, taking Priya all by surprise and leaving her blushing ❀️😳

3) Mr and Mrs. Kapoor going for a long evening walk and there is no one around eavesdropping..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
😳

4) Priya and Ram sharing the bed and this time Ram sleeps holding Priya's hand (while Priya acts asleep)😳

5) Agar Niharika and family ko dikhaana hi hai..😲😲 tho they setting up a mind stage for a dream romantic scene/dance sequence...β­οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

and

6) Sharma parivaar go on a longgg holiday to some far-far away land.. so that no more boring drama for sometime.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lets hope the writers are reading this post and your words become true.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ekta please show us more of ram-priya show...our golu is not admitting but he is liking our priya...atleast priya knows she is in love with Mr. Tablet Kapoor...i think she is also figuring out...i can't wait when both will speak their heart to each other at once...😍
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
 Sharma parivaar go on a longgg holiday to some far-far away land.. so that no more boring drama for sometime.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Agar Niharika and family ko dikhaana hi hai..😲😲 tho they setting up a mind stage for a dream romantic scene/dance sequence...β­οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
these 2 ideas is i love very mus think only raya and raya even 3 idiots scene there is raya too
jigisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hope all this bcomes true love to watch the same in BALH but i feel there is still lot in store for us and may b this week little more masala NIK, MAMAJI and Sid r going to add but inspite of these epis what happened to our Statue matter Pri forgot r what i don't know bcos' neither she is in touch with them nor she is even enquiring about it with the concerned people so when this track is going to start of-course v all r njoying with Golu-Pri's love and sensitive track of Ram but still i thought let me also remind myself about Babuji's matter...❓❓
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dheere dheere sab kuch dikhaya jayega , wait & watch.