Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Actors can be replaced but not Fans or audience

hetalshah06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 I am very very upset😔 that its been so long that there has been no BTS or interview of any star cast. and there have been lots of request to make the show on fridays but no response from them. I guess they have taken fans for granted😡. I leave my office 10min early just to make sure i reach home on time to watch the show. I check IF everyday to see if any videos have come or any article. God knows what more other fans must be doing for getting some news and also trying the best to make the show popular🥺. If they really care about their fans they can Atleast they should give 2-3 promos for weekends and let the fans know why they cant telecast on Fridays if they have a valid reason, if not start telecasts on Friday too.

They should not forget we fans and our views are as important as anything that makes the show popular and hit. I really hope to get some response from them😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true fan spirit👏
just a tip so u may stay happy, never expect😊
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thr hasn't been a bts video in a long time...
RIYA178 thumbnail
i agree with you completely that's what i was thinking too !!!
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly guys . . . . Last interview ka to episode bhi telecast ho gya... Hum D3 fans k bare me to koi sochta hi nhi . . . . .
harshil_radhi28 thumbnail
guys i also agree with u i just tried to send a Shakti a message on FB saying that we all are waiting to see behind the scene on IF and why there isn't any video let see what is her respond i will let u know guys as soon as i get her answer...
ya honey we want a interview badly