Indian Idol 6

read sandeep chowta's letter b4 finale

bonnie_63 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

just came across sandeep chowta's letter written before the II2 finale and felt bad for karunya again.You can read the original article by clicking on the link.The article says clearly watch the programme and vote for the better candidate instead of blindly saying vote for karunya

Dear sir,

I came across an article from your site in support of Karunya.

I am very touched.I wish the whole of Andhra votes for him and that can happen if they take time to do so.

I am doing the songs for the winner of this years Indian Idol and Sony Music has agreed to do break tradition on my request by doing a Telugu song in the album if Karunya wins.

He is by far the most talented in the competition and it will be disastrous for his oponent to win sheerly by voting as he is no match for this boy.

Please inform everyone that they must vote for him.

Finally after along time we shall have someone from south India to breakthrough and be accepted after the great S.P Balasubramaniam in the playback arena

PLEASE VOTE FOR KARUNYA.

Warm regards
Sandeep chowta

You can send your open letters to [email protected]
emailabout usprivacy policycopy rightsidle stuff

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

menahil thumbnail
😭 😭 😭

you brought back all memories of the final....i never thought that karu will loose....

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you for the article.Yes, the painful memories

came back again .....but karu is also under Sony's

contract.Does this mean Sandeep Chowta is going to

compose songs for the winner and not the runner up? 😕
menahil thumbnail

Originally posted by: bruno4

Thank you for the article.Yes, the painful memories

came back again .....but karu is also under Sony's

contract.Does this mean Sandeep Chowta is going to

compose songs for the winner and not the runner up? 😕

i have no idea about this........

karunya_forever thumbnail
god......you bouhgt back the terrible memories of the day when karunya lost........god i cried whole nite...
deepthisesh thumbnail
we knew about the article long back before finals.....but we cannot change the result now so, just leave it ...people who voted for Sandeep definetly will realise one day...about our KARUNYA...and his talent...
He will go far beyond than Sandeep/....and there will be a day people saying who is Sandeep?...

even on the FINAL stage after winning the Idol title Sandeeps performance was WORST!!

May God Bless him ( Sandeep ) to SING WELL..!!!

Deepthi Acharya.

kothra thumbnail
hi
thankx for the article... 😊
huzi
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
we all knowwwwwwwwwwwwww he is the best and i know he ll go long way
karunya ji lol
karu u ll rock and u r the besttttttttt
sekhars36 thumbnail
I read this earlier. It was hard tp believe people have chosen to vote him out. Anyway, he has a long way to go. Who can stop a rising sun?
chitta thumbnail
Don't worry, Karunaya will be a famous singer someday like   Nustrat and sonu nigam and u will see Sandeep singing only for sony as long as his contract finishes with Sony.

Art don't need any title.