Dance India Dance Season 3

DID 3 Heart Throb Sanam Johar <3

LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone, I'm one of Sanam's biggest fans. I created this page on fb for him n i'm trying to get as many like as i can to get a million dollar smile on sanam's aadorable face. i want show him how much not only i but we all love n support him. so plz do like this page n spread the word. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DID-3-Ke-Heart-Throb-Sanam-Johar/337510552940646

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanya.91

Disagree...  Sanam is not the heartthrob of DID-3, it is Hardik Raval (Remo's team).

Sanam is a clown looking weird guy...he is not even a great dancer.

well to me sanam, varun, and abhik r the heart throb of DID. we all have our own opinions, n i resepct ur opinion but plz don't disrespect mine 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Um well I have to disagree. Actually I may be the only one thinking this, but I thought Sanam was the weakest link and should have been eliminated. Chotu was a tad bit stronger (although we was also weak). I've read some opinions on this forum and most people thought the elimination was deserving, however both my sister and I felt that Sanam should have been eliminated. I don't know... I'm just not impressed with him yet. :|
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Um well I have to disagree. Actually I may be the only one thinking this, but I thought Sanam was the weakest link and should have been eliminated. Chotu was a tad bit stronger (although we was also weak). I've read some opinions on this forum and most people thought the elimination was deserving, however both my sister and I felt that Sanam should have been eliminated. I don't know... I'm just not impressed with him yet. :|

well in my opinion both of sanam's performances were outstanding. i loved his duo n solo
tawashe thumbnail
i love sanam too and i do think he's good looking. he's one of the dancers I'm rooting for this season. however, we can express our love and support  for him at his appreciation thread since thats the purpose of creating an AT in the first place.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
love sanam. He is the best of the lot
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tawashe

i love sanam too and i do think he's good looking. he's one of the dancers I'm rooting for this season. however, we can express our love and support  for him at his appreciation thread since thats the purpose of creating an AT in the first place.

ya of course but on fb can u guys plz liek this page i wantaq see that million dollar smile on my sanam <3