How are my fellow Kituuians doing, Well I hope fine.
Now lets get familiar with the RULES & Regulations
1. New Topics. Before posting a new topic, make sure that no one has posted the same topic otherwise your topic would be deleted or closed.
2. Proper Language. Respect everyone's point of view, opinions, suggestions and ideas. Avoid using offensive or foul language when posting a message. Do maintain a friendly atmosphere. Do not create fights or conflicts. If you come across any offensive post or bad language you can pm any of the development member of Kituu.
3. Articles from the Net. When posting an article from another site, do give proper credit to it by posting the site name or address. If the source is not mentioned the article will be deleted.
4. No Comments. Do Not post replies or comments under topics, which bear the phrase, 'NO COMMENTS' in its title. As the title suggests, it is not meant to be replied to. If you wish to comment or reply or thank the author, you may PM the author of the post or topic. Anyone who does not follow this will be dealt with seriously! You shall receive warnings for every post and the warning level will be increased.
5. Emoticons. Do not type a message full of Emoticons alone! Emoticons are used to emphasize how you feel when words alone aren't enough. They serve as "add-ons" to your message BUT it doesn't mean that you are to type a whole line of Emoticons alone, without a single word or phrase (e.g.')! Messages containing only emotions will be deleted.
6. Advertisement. You are not to advertise for any particular web site or group site in the forum. Advertisements of any form are strictly forbidden at India Forums!
7. 'Picture Gallery-No Comments'. All Pictures are to be posted under the sticky topic, 'Picture Gallery-No Comments'. Make sure that the image/s you are to post have not yet been posted before. Remember, 'No Comments' means that you are not to comment under the topic! Do not post offensive images, else you will be dealt with strictly by the IF Administration Team.
8. 'Video and Audio Links-No Comments'. Video and Audio links are to be posted under the topic, 'Video and Audio Links-No Comments'. Video links from Yahoo! Groups or other forums are not to be posted. Once again, do not reply under this topic. You may thank the person who uploaded the video by sending him or her a PM. Plus if there is no video updates please don't post topics for it, as off now we are short of video updaters
9. Updates. Updates are done by Fiona, Tablujini & sometimes by me-Jaslove when there's an update missing. As you all know due to the cricket matches sometimes Kituu isn't aired, and also we have updaters who take their time to update. So, please do not post messages asking for the updates! It makes the forum really messy! Have patience until there is update provided.
10. Archived Updates. Links to all previous updates are moved to the Announcement Topic. Please do not post separate messages asking for links to previous updates, as all of them could be found in that Announcement Topic saying
11. Member of the Week. Every week, a member is selected as an MOTW (Member of the Week), which is considered a privilege by every member. Please do post your questions for them to get to know them well. Avoid very personal, offensive, embarrassing or uncomfortable questions.
12. Participation. Everyone is highly encouraged to participate in forum discussions or games to create a lively atmosphere in the forum.
13. Unrelated topics. You are not to post topics that are not related to Kituu, to its casts or crewmembers. Do not posts messages addressed to the stars or crewmembers either. IF is a fan site only. It is not directly associated with the show or its actors. Your message would not get conveyed to them!
14. Spamming: Do not spam the forum with same topics or spam any topic. Spamming might lead to raise in warning level
As a Moderator of this Section I welcome all the VERY OLD, OLD, NEW Members to this Section.
Any Question or any suggestion PM me I' am there to listen to each & every one of you, so FEEL FREE.
p.s. I can get pretty serious, so.... Remember Once again, clean post...NO FIGHING... or attacking any members, or else I will have to get STRICK & send warning mails.
WE ARE HERE TO HAVE FUN, MASTI, AND LOTS OF DHOOM DHAMAKA.
-Thanks Enjoy your Visit on KITUU SAAB JAANTI HAI
~*Have a Nice, Day, Lunch, Dinner, and Night*~
Kituu... Sabb Jaantii Hai
Edited by Jaslove - 16 years ago
Topic started by Jaslove
Last replied by mitts