Your Fav Cricketer ..... - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Salaam ppl.....

it's great to have a seperate forums for pakistani dramas... anyway.,... just wanted to know whose ur fav cricketer, as these days pak vs india series is going on,,,

and they both lead the series by 2-2 each.,,, now they are about one od1 left and then final hope pakistan wins....and i prefer all the cricketer but the most of all dashing,,,cute , handsome, rocking is no other then "my sweetest janu Shahid Afridi"...

u guys post ur comments... 

Edited by KK-LUV-Sumit - 18 years ago
πŸ‘East to West  Afridi is the BestπŸ‘
Salaam... well.. ofcourse it xoxoSHAHID AFRIDI!!!!oxox Muah muah!!   πŸ˜Š

-AnamEdited by anam2004 - 18 years ago
I liked Wasim Akram and Moin Khan from Pakistan cricket team and Rahul Dravid from Indian cricket team

Hmmm nowadays i like Salman Butt...He is not only a great batsmen but also a cutieπŸ˜‰ My other favs includes Muhammad Sami, Shahid Afridi and Shoaib Akhtar considering how they play for pakistan.....From indian team, Tendulkar and Ganguly Rules...Its sad that ganguly has his bad days going on nowadays but i still like him for the efforts he has done for indian team in the past....!

IMRAN KHAN!!.............there is no player born like him, he is simply gr8.
Wasim Akram, Saeed Anwar, Waqar Yunis,

now a days, Afridi, Salman Butt, & Razzaq,
Rana Naveed too, is a very good Batsmen,

From Indian team, I think Ganguly is the best. I agree Stunning, its totally unfair wat they did with him, he was just no in form and they put a ban on him, I think he is the best Captain, Indian team ever had.

Shahid Afridi done a great job by the way I just like to share that wasim akrams birthday is on the day my birthday is on 3rd June!
hey, that's kewl glamour girl, wasim is one of my favourite, i also like saeed anwar, waqar and obviously imran khan, he is a legend.
Imran and Shahid Afredi 😳
πŸ˜‰hard question....anyone who play's good and beats India is my FAV!πŸ˜†