Posted: 12 years ago
Hello IFers,

Your favorite Random Observations thread is back once again in action. This is the ONLY thread which, I confidently claim, got the maximum popularity on all the seasons of DID. This thread is basically a result of your itsy-bitsy observations, STARTING FROM THE PREMIERE EPISODE. There are a few things we may miss, and there are a few things we may ignore. But there are a LOT of things that we love to point out, and that too, at the expense of DID...

So, once again, let's make this thread a fun one people. Akanna and I came up with this idea in Season 1. We promised to continue this trend throughout all seasons of DID. However, I couldn't make it through the 2nd season. Anyway, moving on, Akanna and I have decided to recreate the magic once again.

The REASONS for the creating this thread are to:

1. Reduce spamming on this forum.
2. Reduce/eliminate fights and disagreements on this forum.
3. Produce healthy relationships between users.
4. Encourage writing skills, observation, and analytical skills.
5. Coordinate, understand, and help each other with doubts.

The RULES FOR POSTING are:

1. Everything will be under a serial order - THIS MEANS, A STRICT SERIAL ORDER HAS TO BE MAINTAINED. NO FREE-LANCING AND LENGTHY PARAGRAPHS ALLOWED.
2. No chatting/spamming allowed, with jokes and unnecessary emoticons. One or two emoticons will suffice.
3. These should be purely your OBSERVATIONS. Please do not write obvious facts that have been repeated on the show. The idea is to catch on itsy-bitsy things that would otherwise go unnoticed.
4. No name calling, please.

E.g.: In today's (Jan 14, 2012) episode, Paul looked nervous while speaking to the GM

or

In today's episode, Remo sounded overly excited than usual or Terence's voice was unclear, since he had laryngitis.

*** LET'S MAKE THIS FUN, PEOPLE ***

**Kindly hit the like button to show your support. I wish all the contestants the very best of luck!**

Links to the previous Random Observations threads:

Season 1: Season 1 Random Observations
Season 2: Season 2 Random Observations
DID Doubles: DID Doubles Random Observations

** Thanks to Nishita123 for creating this thread in the previous season (Season 2) in my absence. Much appreciated, Nishi. 😊
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
I will start the first one.

1. In the premiere episode, January 14, 2012, Sowmya pronounced desh as Desh. D as in dafli or dumroo. She said 186 Deshon mein.
2. Dada pronounced Flamenco as Flamingo. Sad to know he doesn't even know the name of the dance form properly.
Originally posted by -Desi-IFer-

2. Dada pronounced Flamenco as Flamingo. Sad to know he doesn't even know the name of the dance form properly.

I know ðŸ˜² When I was watching it, I thought to myself I'll make a thread about this but completely forgot later ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜† 

Ladies and gentleman, presenting to you, the Flamingo dance form!

Originally posted by -Desi-IFer-

I will start the first one.

1. In the premiere episode, January 14, 2012, Sowmya pronounced desh as Desh. D as in dafli or dumroo. She said 186 Deshon mein.

Nice thread Desi 😃 ..

@ 1 --- WOW...what an observation.. Kya Baat, Kya Baat 😛 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ...i never noticed that!

@2 --- Flamingo! ðŸ¤£ 

nice topic 😃

3. Vaibhav was only at the first and last second of the group performance!
Thanks for the appreciation guys. As the thread calls for, please put everything in a concise serial order. All observations should go in a serial order for later review.

Remember, this is your own fun thread with a few guidelines. Let's help us all make it special. 😊

4. Varun reminds me of Mayuresh Wadkar from Season 1.
5. Varun is sooo lovable. Loved how he hugged and appreciated his "partner" after his performance 😃 ..so sweet <3
Nice work, Desi... What happened to season 2 thread? I will dig for it later! 😃

6. Geeta is so sweet in the audition rounds and transforms to be a defense fighter for her team after the audition rounds.

7. Remo seems to have Punit as his assistant this season - saw Punit and Saajan with Remo in the mega audition, plus RKR contemporary acts seem to be way better than DID1.
Thanks, Akku! No I tried hunting for the thread, and I thought you didn't make one since I was gone. But anyway, please give me the link so I can update the original post.

8. Most of the premiere episode dances were contemporary.
9. Remo's put on weight. His opening dance wasn't as effortless as it was in Season 1 and 2.

10. Geeta acts as, out of them three, she's the man 😳

11. Terence needs to wear less make-up 😳